Goalkeepers after Order Books

• How are order books likely to impact on the price of goalkeepers (if at all)?

I have absolutely no idea. Please enlighten me 👍

• The price will drop to somewhere in the middle of current buy price and IS price i wouod imagine.

Goalkeepers to me are absolutely useless right now.

However, FI are constantly evolving and i would imagine looking at volume of trading id think they will eventually want to put Goalkeepers on par with defenders in potential to earn PB.

Whether thats through a goalkeeper seperate dividend or increasing their chances to win defender dividends i think they will want to do something to increase trading in GKs.

It could turn out to be a very worthwhile investment stockpiling goalkeepers now. But if FI dont make any changes its spending money on nothing unfortuneately.

• Goalkeepers are an untapped part of the market.

If they had a separate PB category for gold and maybe silver days, it could be an easy effective dividend rise without above the board rises, and the trading of goalkeepers could make FI some serious commission.

I'm not one of those who hoard goalies in case this happens, as it is just a litany of disappointment, but if I was FI I'd seriously look at it.

• @kristiang85 think it would be awful and result in goalies getting either massively overpriced or volatile. One game on a Friday, a 50/50 chance of picking the star position. Only way would be for goalies on a silver and gold day could earn div's, then we would get the 'you changed my bet' police out whenever a cancellation caused a downgrade.

Think a better bet would be a slight tweak to on matrix to power up the goalies slightly so they had a slight more change of winning top defender ( unless TAA was playing 🤣), but even then 'you changed my bet' would be out quicker than a testicle in baggy shorts

• @Moukoko said in Goalkeepers after Order Books:

@kristiang85 think it would be awful and result in goalies getting either massively overpriced or volatile. One game on a Friday, a 50/50 chance of picking the star position. Only way would be for goalies on a silver and gold day could earn div's, then we would get the 'you changed my bet' police out whenever a cancellation caused a downgrade.

Think a better bet would be a slight tweak to on matrix to power up the goalies slightly so they had a slight more change of winning top defender ( unless TAA was playing 🤣), but even then 'you changed my bet' would be out quicker than a testicle in baggy shorts

That's why I said "only gold and maybe silver days."

Yes prices would be volatile, but that's why I think FI will look at it as volatility makes them money. And those of us who don't like that can stay away.

Match day downgrades are rare in normal times, so I don't think that is too much of an issue.

• @Millonarios ..Goalkeepers are a no brainer as there value increases organically with the platform and once FI get around to making them interesting to traders there prices will explode..

Goalkeepers are presently held for the medium to long term traders and those who chip away over a prolonged period of time will do very well..

• @Karl agreed and within the three year bet I would say highly likely to have a FI boost by changing either the matrix or team of the week.

• I think it’s inevitable goalkeepers will get favourable changes soon! At the moment they’re not doing anything for FI profits. My question is do we have any tips for the best options should changes happen? I’d imagine keepers at top clubs who defend well (Oblak and Allison come to mind), as well as youngsters with moves in them (Donnaruma and Onana to mention two). Haven’t done any research as of yet, but who do people suggest?

• @chaps1988 .. Just throw your FI change at keepers you fancy over the next three years and you will do really well..