Gerson

• This guys finally back in a profit for me, I never sold when his transfer rumours back in January collapsed and just kept buying the drops. Now he’s finally starting to rise. He’s now at 72p

But does anyone know why he’s rising lol? Can’t see any transfer rumours, is it a pump and dump or something, or just a whale buying him?

• @Daniel

I have some in the hope that he gets another spike like he did in the last transfer window when he was linked to spurs
    he'll probably get linked again at some point and with him being a 1 name player he has potential to rise considerably if he does transfer to a top 5 league

I dont know much about him as a player though tbf

• His father revealed that Arsenal, Tottenham, Dortmund are keen on him and are ready to make offers this summer

• @NewUser455434 said in Gerson:

His father revealed that Arsenal, Tottenham, Dortmund are keen on him and are ready to make offers this summer

His dad is his agent, surprised utd aren’t in the list.

• @NewUser455434 said in Gerson:

His father revealed that Arsenal, Tottenham, Dortmund are keen on him and are ready to make offers this summer

Ah okay thank you. I couldn’t find anything online about it

I doubt there’s a lot of truth in what he’s saying, he’s probably just looking to gain attention to cause interest from other clubs. The thing is with everything that’s happening around COVID there’s a chance that transfers like this won’t really happen this summer.

• @Daniel probably as you say, but I expect clubs from Brazil and Argentina to be in high need of resources this summer, combined with lower prices compared to EU clubs we should see quite a lot of movement