Order Books, Peroni and Rose Wine!

• So after 10 Peroni's and 3 bottles of very pleasant Rose wine I have reached the point of exasperation! Yesterday and today I have randomly looked at that forum and tried to be pleasant to those traders who think order books are bad.

Well if by now you have not got the point then take your current balance and f**k off and leave the rest of us to profit from what will be an ever growing and profitable platform that will take the gambling world by storm.

During the last 10 weeks the world stock markets have fallen, property is impossible to value and unemployment has gone through the roof, yet the majority of FI portfolios of stayed stable or grown. Why because FI have got it right and when they introduce order books they will have got it completely right - we will control how we sell and how we buy, they will have far increased incomes from the 2% commission and they will not have to find the cash to buy players nobody else wants from us!

Therefore join me in a final Peroni of the evening to say thank you to a platform that is both current and profitable (I have also called out FI in the past when I have disagreed)

• So say you hold a player you want to sell and you can't shift him, is there still an instant sell option for everyone

• @Fletch I like your style - cheers ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ‘

• Agree with the sentiment Fletch, although I can understand people being nervous about something they don't understand.

You've obviously got a good handle on order books and I applaud you for that, but I'm more impressed that you can write so coherently after 10 Peronis and 3 bottles of wine.

• Yellow and Ericali thank you and MUFC when FI mention the term Market makers my guess is they are referring to themselves and other wealthy investors who will provide instant sell so do not worry it will still be there if you need it - but you will not need it which is the whole point of order books!

• @Fletch Cheers mate๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ

• @Fletch ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• @Fletch said in Order Books, Peroni and Rose Wine!:

So after 10 Peroni's and 3 bottles of very pleasant Rose wine I have reached the point of exasperation! Yesterday and today I have randomly looked at that forum and tried to be pleasant to those traders who think order books are bad.

I am normally pissed when I get on to the forum as well. I just want to say I love you and give you a virtual hug, even though I don't know you.

• Fuck me you can drink. I felt a bit funny after having two larger Shandy's yesterday. I would be writing some serious shit on here after one bottle of wine let alone 3.

• @MUFC said in Order Books, Peroni and Rose Wine!:

So say you hold a player you want to sell and you can't shift him, is there still an instant sell option for everyone

Iโ€™d imagine the IS will be the highest available buy order. 99% of players will have buy orders in for them - especially if market makers come to town.

• @Tom7471 said in Order Books, Peroni and Rose Wine!:

Fuck me you can drink. I felt a bit funny after having two larger Shandy's yesterday. I would be writing some serious shit on here after one bottle of wine let alone 3.

Try drinking smaller shandies then fella

• No man should admit to drinking rose wine. Embarrassing.

Perhaps just stick to the lager and then move on to a proper beer, once youโ€™re an adult.

• @ocs123 LOL just read this - this wins the internet for me today :-)