I need out please help??

• Hi guy's due to finac
    financial reasons I w
    would like to sell off most of my portfolio. However the instant sell option doesn't seem to be working!!! Can you please give me some advice on how I can get these players sold and free up some much needed funds.?

Thanks in advance for your time...

Jazz

• You can't.

Your only option is to put them in the sell queue and wait for them to sell that way...

• Jazz, not to be curt but my advice would be don’t over-commit funds that you can’t afford to lose or may need back at short notice. You have placed some 3 year bets, the instant sell is basically a cash out option that doesn’t have to be offered and isn’t available at the moment to protect all ‘investors’.

You can still market sell (some players will sell within hours, some may take a month or two) - will take a little longer but you’ll be better off.

• Banned

@NewUser116205 you could try ringing or live chat and asking if they will IS your port for you.
    That is an option they may take but you would be accepting a big drop in your port.

• Banned

@Sped normally I would agree but we need to remember that people are losing jobs and everything changed.
    What was totally affordable two months ago might not be now.

• Market sell seems to have dried up too. Managed to sell a third of my port last week but in the last few days it has slowed down to almost nothing.

(Reason I’ve sold a bit is to see how German football and order books play out and have a cash balance ready)

• @NewUser116205 who do u hold? Maybe we can give some insight on which players will have market liquidity, or maybe some of us have even sold them our selves and can.give an idea of how long itll take

• Sorry to hear this.

Put them all on the sell queue and yes try speaking to FI directly.

Check the "Market sales" thread to see rough times on player queues if your players have been mentioned.

• @MrWh1te, I agree and completely have empathy with those whose financial predicament as changed. But I think it is important for people to still understand that they are gambling rather than investing. Once you have deposited that money and bought stocks, it is no longer your money until the bet is closed and you shouldn't rely on instant cash out being an option.

As others say, first port of call should probably be direct to FI to see whether they will consider individual circumstances but will result in a huge loss even if they do agree to it.

• A sneaky way to get out might be to wait and see what wednesdays announcement brings, if we have new terms and conditions to sign then refuse to do so and as a result see if fi refund net deposit total....could be risky though

• @Ddr in fact somewhere in the ts n Cs it says about if certain rules are broken they close your account and return deposits, remember reading that and thinking no one can lose money then!? If your port is in the red, just break some rules to get out evens.

• @NewUser116205
    I don't know your circumstances, port value or credit history.
    I would hate for you to take a massive hit by having to IS your portfolio, when it does eventually return.
    Order books are on the horizon aparently. This would help so many traders out, in a similar situation as yours.
    Hang on whilst Wednesday.
    I'm assuming your portfolio is up for sale now?
    It would be more cost effective to take out a short term loan or max out your credit cards than to get hammered by the current spreads.
    Dangerous strategy granted, but that's what I'd do.

• @Westy imagine if this was known and taken advantage of on a widespread basis, it could have the potential to cripple fi the same as a rush on the market that they prevented by increasing spreads.

• This post is deleted!

• @Ddr said in I need out please help??:

@Westy imagine if this was known and taken advantage of on a widespread basis, it could have the potential to cripple fi the same as a rush on the market that they prevented by increasing spreads.

But then imagine the influx from big hitters like EJ mopping up them crazily low prices. Not to mention all of us as well. If you e got a massive pair of wrinkly ones, not saying I have, youd actually be looking forward to that

• @MickTurbo yes that could happen, assuming that the amount of people taking advantage of this scenario didnt bankrupt fi first

• I do have sympathy for some people who will have deposited some money into fi in recent times. Say they were completely comfortable and only put in what they could afford to lose but then they have now lost there job and have little savings now money they could afford to lose is better in there hands. A lot of things have happened recently and couldn't really be planned for. It's very easy to say only bet what you can afford to lose but lots of crazy things have just happened. Especially the way the government has dealt with everything.

• @Westy never thought of it that way - just need a cheap flight to Sweden and vist you know who and log on..... :-)

• @Millerman said in I need out please help??:

@Westy never thought of it that way - just need a cheap flight to Sweden and vist you know who and log on..... :-)

You dont need to do that to visit him, you simply say his name 5 times whilst looking in the mirror

0_1589200237723_upload-6f5e88db-c147-49fd-965b-e7639f9de357