Dendoncer

• Anyone see Dendoncer as a good investment. Rumours of a transfer to premier league in the summer.

• @NewUser96178 depends who he is linked with. I've only really seen him mentioned about West ham and from experience the hammers don't tend to bring a huge rise. You may get up to a quid or something possibly.

• I bought 10 futures about a week ago.
    Good player and their were reports today Anderlecht would be selling in the summer.
    Should make the Belgian World Cup squad but probably won't see much game time

• @NewUser96178 apologies it looks like there's a few links to Liverpool and spurs so you never know. The most important factor is that there are rumours which always means a price rise.

• Couple of tepid links to Utd and Watford last window i believe. Wouldn't be surprised if he rocked up in the prem soon.

• Personally i find players out with the top 5 leagues to high a risk, especially the younger ones, literally everyone has bought into the entire Ajax team all there prices are well over deflated gambling on a transfer to England , no way are they selling there entire team. At least with buying a player with transfer spec already here, he still qualifies for PB if the transfer dont come off

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.