Oscar Rodriguez

• So, call it a pump if you want! I honestly think this kid is an absoloute bargain, best player at leganes this season and has been on loan there for two seasons from Real Madrid! With the summer window coming up leganes will not be able to keep him again, and clubs like Sociedad and athletico are rumoured to be interested. Oscar has scored 11 goals in 57 appearances for leganes who struggle in la liga, steal at £1.39 I actually think he may be better than odergaard, the odergaard fan boys feel free to shoot me down I’m not interested, I’m not one for judging players on YouTube videos, but here is a wee snippet to see just what he is like, https://youtu.be/MO0tT7Hj9VY

• For what its worth he’s one of my bigger holds. Personally I’m hoping he goes on loan again to a club thats another step up. Don’t think he will reach the same price as Odegaard but a really good loan spell next season should see him go above £2. He was adding more end product to his game before football was postponed.