Buy orders offers that holders want

• So thought I'd get the ball rolling early doors.

For transparency sake I do currently have a cash balance which I'll be looking to use once the first phase is introduced...

To that extent, list the players that you're looking to get out of, along with their current market price and the price that you would be willing to accept via the new IS system once its implemented

This way we may be able to help other forum users release the cash that they need as soon as it is implemented but also gain a bit of insight and perspective as to what kind of discounts we may be able to achieve before it goes live

Please dont take this as me trying to be a scalper, I just thought it may help us out prior to them going live

• I've got 10 Joshua Kimmich I need to move on so that I have a nice round figure in him.

Current buy price £4.08

I want £4.00 minimum

Thing is, if you buy my 10 Kimmich at £4.00, you are paying 2% on top, which is 8p. So im offering a shit deal, same as market value! 😂
    Buy from market instead (I'm near the front so I know he'll go before Sunday's game and I'll get the full £4.08 at least)

Sorry to waste your time 😂

• @ScouseSte you scallywag you 🤣

• @ScouseSte said in Buy orders offers that holders want:

I've got 10 Joshua Kimmich I need to move on so that I have a nice round figure in him.

Current buy price £4.08

I want £4.00 minimum

Thing is, if you buy my 10 Kimmich at £4.00, you are paying 2% on top, which is 8p. So im offering a shit deal, same as market value! 😂
    Buy from market instead (I'm near the front so I know he'll go before Sunday's game and I'll get the full £4.08 at least)

Sorry to waste your time 😂

Just seen someone buy 3 on the ticker so you're already a little closer to the front lol

• Any takers for Patrice Evra?

• @Ddr said in Buy orders offers that holders want:

@ScouseSte you scallywag you 🤣

What is really interesting mate is that I intended that last post as a serious offer (although I know they'd be sold before the engine is actually implemented). Only as I was typing and working out the maths did I realise it was a dud.

So it's going to involve a fair bit of mental arithmetic from us all before we submit bids and offers! Could get tasty during any flurry of activity!

• @Ddr better asking people what they will offer because thats how it works instead of what the seller wants. If im selling any player then the amount im wanting is as much as i can get otherwise im happy to wait in the sell queue for market value

• @Black-wolf that's why I started two threads, one for buyers to say who and how much they want to buy at and one for holders to say who and much they want to sell at, so that we get both sides

My thinking begind doing both was that people may want /need the money out so but are unwilling to accept what is currently offered or wait for market list to sell. By having the sellers point of view you may find a buyer that would be willing to offer the sellers price (or negotiate it slightly in private dms) that wouldnt necessarily make that high an offer on the open market

• @Ddr yeah ok good stuff but do you get what im saying? Asking people what they are willing to sell for is irrelevant because the answer will always be “as high as possible” unless its a bad hold

• @ScouseSte as a standard I dknt think I'll at any point put in a buy order for more than 90% market price, its easy to figure out and both parties should still be getting a good deal....obviously the lower the better but that'll probably be my higher end limit

• @Black-wolf yeah v true but like I said, some people may be desperate but unwilling to accept 20% off, but if they post that they will accept 15% you may find a buyer willing to put that offer in

• @Ddr yeah im only going to use it when top players fall out of favour like Neymar or Pogba, maybe even Messi if i can get a low enough buy order accepted.

• @Ddr said in Buy orders offers that holders want:

@Black-wolf yeah v true but like I said, some people may be desperate but unwilling to accept 20% off, but if they post that they will accept 15% you may find a buyer willing to put that offer in

You seem to have similar thinking as me as to where the sweet spot may fall im guessing between 15% and 20% will be where the bargins are found and sellers are satisfied if they want a quick sale

• @Black-wolf messi is a prime one I'm thinking about putting a really low offer in for, if you can get him for 3-3.50 then any gold win is virtually a 5% return, and we all know how often he wins PB, plus youd have such a good profit margin that you should still be able to sell at profit

• @Black-wolf it seems so, I think that it will naturally gravitate towards the kind of % that we had on spreads pre covid 19. Although, the higher end of the market will likely be less than this sweet spot and the lower end will likely be more......so invest in the middle of the market lol

• @Ddr people get more twitchy the more expensive the hold so i think top end spreads will be more likely to shift regularly. If a plyer is on track for a media win his spread will shorten but if he has a dividend dry spell it will widen

• @ScouseSte How do you know where you are in the que.

• @osmanlao he doesn't know for sure but will be gauging movement from when he listed his shares

• I want my money out of todd cantwell for a couple cheap players, 1 in BL 1 in serie A. I hold 300 and hes currently £2.61. I'd take £2.45 ?meaning your be buying for basically £2.50 and I'd be receiving £2.40.

£720 after commission would buy me about 700 each of the 2 players I'm looking at

Also hold 300 de gea. Currently 69p. Would take 64p

• @osmanlao I sold a small amount last week and the price hasn't moved much since so I know there hasn't been many listed since mate