Buy order offers from prospective buyers

• Ok, same premise as the other thread, but for those who want to purchase players at discounted prices

• I wrote out a lengthy response with my first planned offer. Then decided one of you would undercut it by 1p so keeping my cards close to my chest. Nice idea, but I'm out!!

• @Martyn-B thats just it isnt it? I tried to say it a number of times on different threads but the fact of the matter is both buyer and seller are looking for best price available so as soon as anyone publicly agrees a price someone else will swoop in with an offer of a penny better

• @Black-wolf Yep, especially as my first planned low ball offer is a cheeky opportunistic 81% of market value and still plenty of opportunity to get between my 81% and a still desirable 90%.

Looking forward to this although it has killed off all my trading until launched as I try and build a cash balance. Unless a BL hold peaks this weekend and I market sell.

• @Black-wolf said in Buy order offers from prospective buyers:

@Martyn-B thats just it isnt it? I tried to say it a number of times on different threads but the fact of the matter is both buyer and seller are looking for best price available so as soon as anyone publicly agrees a price someone else will swoop in with an offer of a penny better

It's GREAT FUN 😂👍

• Need to see the mechanics.
    What does a trader see to decide what trade they want to do?

Market Price(buy it now)

Put a bid in. (do we have access to the current highest bid, or the last price paid for context)

Is it a sealed bid. As in you pick a price you're happy paying with no knowledge of what bids anyone else has placed?

Same with it from a selling point of view really.

• @Dronny-Gaz The current IS button will display the highest bid order placed or an average of the highest 300 depending on the size of the highest bid. So as far as the seller is concerned nothing has changed you either sell to market or IS. Buy orders now determine that IS value

Bids you place can be whatever you want within the bid zone but if you want to be first in the queue you would offer better than the displayed IS price