Would you IS now?

• Would anyone recommend instant selling the basically dud players people have bought such as 20p Algerian players or strikers that nobody knows for ipds at say 40p now before order books come in and there is no more IS? I don’t see how anyone wud buy these players in future but with no IS we would be stuck with them. Am I understanding this right?

• @HUFCPaul instant sell is disabled... Has been for ages.

• Wait until the matching engine comes - I expect there to be bids at 60% of market price for virtually every player (with the exception of any that have retired or have no chance of playing in a PB league ever again).

It may mean taking a hit, but this is likely to be your only exit route for players with little residual value.

• @Coleyscrooge said in Would you IS now?:

Wait until the matching engine comes - I expect there to be bids at 60% of market price for virtually every player (with the exception of any that have retired or have no chance of playing in a PB league ever again).

It may mean taking a hit, but this is likely to be your only exit route for players with little residual value.

But as far as I can gather mate, they will be a long way down the list as anyone offering 61/63/65% etc will go to the front of the queue

Probably only see an IS price at around 60% on the dogshit like Eric Davies (the bastard who was my first and only purchase from the risers list in 2018 in a pump and dump I caught suckered into as a noob! 😂)

• Ahh yes, that Eric Davies pump n dump funded some extra thick 12mm underlay in my lounge. Every time I cross the carpet I whisper a thank you to Eric.

• If the spreads were back to the norm I would IS the lot. Sitting on a very good profit and happy to take a a good profit. This and another Due Diligence from F Towers has just about pissed me right off

• I would instant sell some of my awful purchases. I'm a little gutted as I have a lot of cheaper purchases who might not have the value I had hoped when I first bought them. Probably should be punished for shit purchases but still annoying. The super match points fucked me up and I didn't even make any money from them in the end!!