How long does it take to market sell, on average?

• Trying to shift Schick, never sold on market before....

Saw someone sold 150 of him last night, and his price has been fluctuating all day by 1p. I'm expecting to take a day but I'm unsure of the actually sell process - do shares sell by 1 or in bulk?

I'm selling 50

• Completely depends on the player mate. I have had people in the queue for 9 weeks who haven't sold and I have had some players have sold in a few days!

• Promising that someone sold Schick last night though for 150 shares though right?

• They can sell in one share or buy the whole lot, depends how many the buyer wants to buy.

• @NewUser573360 said in How long does it take to market sell, on average?:

Trying to shift Schick, never sold on market before....

Saw someone sold 150 of him last night, and his price has been fluctuating all day by 1p. I'm expecting to take a day but I'm unsure of the actually sell process - do shares sell by 1 or in bulk?

I'm selling 50

I sold some Schick after a few days on the market recently, I imagine it'll be similar for you with the return of the Bundesliga. People can buy 1 share-300 shares at a time so it just depends where you are in the sell queue, how many ppl are currently buying, and how many they're buying in each transaction.

• @inoffthepost i'll wait, seems like a lot of liqudity in him so hopefully won't take forever

• @NewUser573360 it shouldn't take too long to shift him.

Hes near his all time peak, only a penny off of it, here his 1 month graph..

0_1589484306503_Screenshot_20200514-202327_Football INDEX.jpg

So assuming the delta to move him is a penny is 900 shares (it may be 10 or 20 more but roughly 900), at most there will be 1799 shares in the queue currently but this could be as low as 901 also.

So you're basically waiting for between those amounts to be bought for you to get to the front of the queue.

With regards to whether theyll go in a chunk or dribs and drabs all completely relies on what amounts people buy in

• @Ddr said in How long does it take to market sell, on average?:

Hes near his all time peak, only a penny off of it, here his 1 month graph..

Thanks for educating me on deltas ! He's been roughly £1.60 all day, with one dip to £1.59. Would you say he's closer to the 901 share delta or 1799 share delta?

• @NewUser573360 in all honesty I wpuldnt like to hazard a guess, I've not really monitored the market and ticker today so wouldnt know whether the drop and rise was due to listing and delisting or purchasing

• Just sold all my 300 Sancho’s. Took over 3 weeks. Couldn’t hold on any longer as I’m feeling he has hit his peak. Now putting it all back into topping up Bruno Fernandes, Rashford, Pogba and Neymar. Those 4 have plenty of room for growth. 👍🏼

• @Sol I'd say Sancho has much more growth than Neymar

• @Sol said in How long does it take to market sell, on average?:

Just sold all my 300 Sancho’s. Took over 3 weeks. Couldn’t hold on any longer as I’m feeling he has hit his peak. Now putting it all back into topping up Bruno Fernandes, Rashford, Pogba and Neymar. Those 4 have plenty of room for growth. 👍🏼

Really? I sold 50 Sancho within the last week or so and it took around 24 hours. Odd yours took so long.

• @Sol said in How long does it take to market sell, on average?:

Just sold all my 300 Sancho’s. Took over 3 weeks. Couldn’t hold on any longer as I’m feeling he has hit his peak. Now putting it all back into topping up Bruno Fernandes, Rashford, Pogba and Neymar. Those 4 have plenty of room for growth. 👍🏼

3 weeks?, he hit peak on 6th may

• I sold Dembele today in about 10 seconds, all depends on the player etc

• Good luck to the holders. Happy to take my 16% cap app and dividends. A smart gamble is knowing when to get out and I can’t see Sancho going to Utd in this window. Would love him to though.

• Sorry for the re-bump. But Schick has risen by 1p from £1.60 to £1.61...showing that he is being bought and is in demand. I listed him at £1.60....is likely that my shares will sell quicker as he's being gone up a little bit?

Not impatient but still trying to get round how this works

• @NewUser573360 said in How long does it take to market sell, on average?:

@Sol I'd say Sancho has much more growth than Neymar

For the next 2 years, and with no transfer to United, I’ll stick to what I said. Neymar’s PB scores at PSG dwarf sanchos. Also, if FI introduce the foreign media, Neymar is talked about endlessly in the Mediterranean press. That is why I feel Neymar has room to grow and will not suddenly drop in value. Good luck!

• 25 more just ticked through! I’ve got half my players in the queue now and nothing is moving. Only small shares in each, just after a small withdrawal but isn’t looking likely

• @Ddr

I don't understand what you say but I'd like to understand more about the queues. I have had a lot of my players in the queues including Pogba, Sancho and Maddison for a few days now and nothing has moved. How do you make the calculation to get the 1799 and 901 numbers? It would be very helpful for me

• @TrincheCarlovich thank you for backing me up. I was trying to sell Sancho for weeks and the selling only happened today. I got the feeling I was being accused of lying by other forum members. The truth is, I wasn’t. The real question here is how does the ‘sell queue’ really work.. after reading others opinions that on Sancho, including ‘there is virtually no queue on Sancho’ does make me wonder if something dodgy is going on. I walked away with a nice amount of dividends and over 16% profit, but I have to say, after reading others’ comments, my eye brow has raised somewhat..🤔