Will lower value player below £1 sell?

• So granted I've not had the time due to being flat out in work to read up on all the changes coming. Apologies if this has been asked a dozen times.

I have a small port of £2k. For this reason most of my holdings are between £1:50 and below. With quick sell going, do you think lower value players will be trapped making them very difficult to sell?

• The way I see it is people will always be looking for that cheap option and theres plenty of quality players down below

Moreover there will be plenty more users like yourself with limited funds and therefore resorting to cheaper players in search for bigger CA margin

• So long as they’re not shit buys, there will always be a market at the lower end. Now more than ever the key will be selling at the right time. Sell when people are buying.

• @PaulR instant sell is being changed not being removed, so rather than FI offering an instant sell price, that will now be offered through other traders buy orders.

That being said, it may well prove to be more difficult to sell lower priced players through market sell unless they have a spike through performance, transfer spec etc.....until we see the new process in action it's difficult to say with certainty, however you can be sure that there will be individuals looking at buying cheaper players as close to 60% of market price as possible, its then up to you whether you want to accept that kind of a hit though

• @Ddr That's a massive hit. Obviously nobody would want to sell at that spread but may be forced to.

I've made decent money from FI 120% return is better than anything else I've ever invested in. That said, I'm not sure I'll be as interested with order books. I've always taken comfort from the idea of being able to sell quickly if needed.

I've no intention of ploughing money into the big boys as I just don't have the funds to do so, and for me the risk appears to of changed for lower priced players now.

Hopefully more news will be positive for myself and I'll remain on the platform I've loved. But as of now, it may no longer be worth my while due to increased risk at my end of the market.

🤞 It works out well

• Yes, let's say I can get 5p off a 50p player that I fancy well then that converts to a 10% discount. I'd be very happy with that and suggest the seller in some instances right now would be to.

I still see plenty of good buys under £1.

• If you’re buying cheaper players because you think they’ll improve and land to hold longer term I see little risk.

IPD and in game flipping might be more difficult and certain people that pump and dump will really struggle; I feel for anyone that’s bought players from the Costa Rican team Over the past few months I’ve seen on the riser list I think they’ll be stuck with them until the bet expires.

• People will still buy them if they have stats to back it up or links to big clubs.
    Goals and assist will always prove popular, loads of defenders who are still under 50p could easily go up still.
    I think the non pb league players will suffer most as its more of a gamble now with a different instant sell option, the quick flip on a pump has gone - or will....

• @PaulR

I'll be in the shit-pit with all the cheapies.

There is some ridiculous value to be had in the sub £1 market.

As for the concern that you will only recieve a 60% offer for your futures, I wouldn't be particularly concerned about this, unless you only have shares in Muhammed El Whoareya that will never play a PB game in his lifetime on the platform.

A turd is still a turd, even if you roll it in glitter.

Hopefully, the market makers will ensure that players with actual value are offered a fair price.

Off the top of my head, there are several footballers in this price range that tick all the required boxes. Under 27, playing in a PB league, with European competition, that have been capped by their national side.

Furthermore, if you didn't already know, UEFA are planning on launching the Europa Conference League in 2021. Which seems like a waste of time and will likely end up being a poor mans Europa League. If this competition is eligible for PB (hopefully👍) then this will be another opportunity for the cheapies to win PB.

This game is all about opinions. Mine is that there are some massively overpriced players on the platform and also many insanely undervalued players.

With the sub £1 market, all it takes is one PB win and you can double your money.

Every dog has his day.

• @johnboywalker Muhammed el whoareya......fuckingmlove it 🤣🤣

• @Ddr said in Will lower value player below £1 sell?:

@johnboywalker Muhammed el whoareya......fuckingmlove it 🤣🤣

90% of those players should be removed from the market imo.. proper waste

• @JB can’t they’ll be needed to be added for the World Cup just best stay clear of them....or get on mega early ready for 2022 🤣

• This post is deleted!

• @Sav2000 said in Will lower value player below £1 sell?:

If you’re buying cheaper players because you think they’ll improve and land to hold longer term I see little risk.

IPD and in game flipping might be more difficult and certain people that pump and dump will really struggle; I feel for anyone that’s bought players from the Costa Rican team Over the past few months I’ve seen on the riser list I think they’ll be stuck with them until the bet expires.

Alternatively, they can take the hit and IS.

• @Londoner but that will depend what people are offering to buy on the engine at or what the market maker risk assess their price at. IS in the garbage players is likely to have large spreads which will wipe out profit made.

• @Sav2000 said in Will lower value player below £1 sell?:

@Londoner but that will depend what people are offering to buy on the engine at or what the market maker risk assess their price at. IS in the garbage players is likely to have large spreads which will wipe out profit made.

The spreads from the new IS won't be as they are now. The crap players won't have any profits so rather than wait until the shares expire, IS is preferable. At least you get something for your crap!

• @Londoner for the shit they will be as the IS will be determined by the buy orders either players or market maker; i can see them being 40% for the nonsense players