How was the Bundesliga for you today?

• Welcome back football ๐Ÿ˜€

For those that watched, how was it for you? I enjoyed the Dortmund game. Will probably watch Bayern tomorrow.

Where did you watch it? I started off with BT but it kept buffering so I logged in and switched to the Skybet stream and didn't have any such problems there. It was a pleasant viewing experience once I thought to zoom in on their fairly small display.

I made a few quid from IPDs and CA too so a good afternoon.

• Massive anti climax for me personally. Been so long without live games that I think I got a bit over excited!

The games just felt odd. Like I was just watching a game at the training ground. First time I've ever seen the players not line up on the pitch after they've come out of the tunnel (for obvious reasons I appreciate!). All in all just a weird experience.

Oh and my players did shit! To rub salt in the wound I was going to buy into Plea but missed my chance after he scored after 40 bloody seconds!

• Loved every minute (and itโ€™s still going by the way). Watched the first half of Dortmund, when that game was won we switched over to Leipzig who were very poor.

Now enjoying watching Moenchengladbach stroll to victory over Frankfurt. Iโ€™ve got Plea, Thuram, Bensebaini and Neuhaus in my portfolio and all have impressed.

On the dividend front, looking good for Guerreiro and Iโ€™m hoping Plea or Thuram can catch top forward.

Oh and Iโ€™ve drink 5 litres of a rather tasty pale ale from one of our local breweries ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜€

0_1589650742663_39B94107-D7C4-4E72-9679-04E51A829B11.jpeg

• Was flicking though Dortmund and Leipzig match as ive got both werner and haaland and wanted to see if they will perform! It felt like i was watching a closed door friendly but tbh it was just good to be able to watch football and cheer for something that ive invested in.

Watched it on the navscore app that someone recommended on the forums here. Sorry cant remember who originally posted it but thanks!

I class myself as a noob still as i only started getting into it last month after an initial dabble without success. Topped up on haaland just as he scored and saw how much he rose so then i had a rush of blood to the head and made a rash decision to buy renato steffen as he scored and was sitting on top of the match day pb....regretted it almost straight away and will put it down to a rookie mistake in getting caught up in the moment ๐Ÿ˜…

• @Coleyscrooge that is a tasty drop!

• its another lesson day at FI for me... lots of ex players getting nice rises, Bensebaini being the latest

good to see things going smooth on the covid front, hopefully encourages other leagues to come back soon

• Shite in terms of dividends. Had klosterman, sabitzer, maier and now Hinteregger involved but not their best days. Landmark day for all of us tho so I'm not downbeat

• Sooooooo good to have football and PB divs back. Great to have an early success as a Guerreiro holder although it was frustrating to see Halstenberg miss out.

Looking at the bigger picture, hoping to hear some good news tomorrow on how the day went from an operational and covid point.

• Absolute crapola all round except for a late IPD snatch at the end from Andre Silva

Good to have football back though.
    To me it's like watching the football at the Olympics.

I also think it's a bit like preseason friendlies too because they are all clearly off the pace after 2 months off.

• Listen to it via talksport. This was my first match day since I joined FI. Do prices always fluctuate so much during the game? I hold Haaland, so obviously not complaining.

• @Frank-Mole-Pepys Yes it's a roller coaster on matchdays mate !

• @JonesyFI-WH I agree, I managed 15 minutes of the Dortmund game. Like watching them training, no atmosphere. To think football is likely to be played in this fashion for a year is sad.
    I think youโ€™d have to be a fully fledged football nut to enjoy this!

• Was great to have some action back and enjoyed 2 x live games with another 3 matches tomorrow, most players seemed to lack match sharpness but that will come back after a few matches, amazing to have live sport back but lacked a bit of atmosphere but felt the Germans did a great job!

• Chose not to watch the empty stadium live games. Found it much more fun refreshing the PB scores on the app and seeing the big rises and sales going through the ticker.

Had a decent day in total. Only had McKennie (got battered 4-0 but still posted over 100 PB score so excited for him in the next few games). Ascacibar (was on the bench for Hertha and that was disappointing). Bensebaini (lovely finish to the evening with some Cap App).

Just glad footballs back now! Missed the buzz of seeing the starting line ups and being delighted/distraught ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Timothee-Atouba 4 goals and guerriro turnt into messi for the fourth. I think thatโ€™s pretty enjoyable

• Today, you could really see how football starved we all are. ๐Ÿ˜‚ If anyone did anything half decent, they shot up in value! A cheeky nutmeg, up 2p, a great shot, up 3p....a goal, up 15p. If we were werenโ€™t so over eager and football deprieved I really doubt Haaland would rise almost 50p on the back of just one goal. It was a great finish none the less ๐Ÿ˜

• I think It went okay for me but nothing to compare it too as this was my first ever match day. Only signed up 4 days ago and a lot to learn lol. When are the IPDs paid out?

• I watched 3 games and loved it, without the noise and distractions of crowd and normal commentary you could actually pay attention to the players and how well they performed. Whilst enjoying a Corona-6pack Munich tomorrow ๐Ÿฅณ

• @Valhalla Im new to this but when all the top leagues are playing, would most of the activity be in favour of the premiership?

• @NewUser607540 for Media Buzz yes, because the British press predominantly write about the PL. But PB divs go to whichever player got the most points from the 5 eligible leagues.