Bundesliga FI Competition Winner...

• Hi all. I'd like to propose a little competition over the next six Saturdays. I'm happy to run it. No prizes, just bragging rights. Open for the first 63 to submit a team plus myself. If the level of interest is significantly less or more, I'll try and adapt accordingly. It would be played as a weekly knockout with 32 matches in the first week, 16 in the second week continuing to a final in the sixth week.

Rules: (1) Each week, choose one defender, one midfielder and one forward from the Bundesliga Saturday matches to be your starting team. Their PB scores for the game round will be added together to make your total score. If you score higher than your opponent you are through. If you score lower, you are out. (2) Choose an additional defender, midfielder and forward to be your subs. If one or more of your starting team, doesn't play, the sub in the corresponding position(s) will count instead. (3) You can pick as many players as you want from one team but check fixtures carefully. (4) If both your first choice and sub for that position don't play, you score zero for that position. (5) No changes to your chosen players and subs for the game week will be permitted after midnight Wednesday. (6) If a game is postponed before the Saturday, you will be given the opportunity to change any players you have from those teams. (7) In the event of a match being drawn, any unused subs for each player will be added to their score to find a winner.

Next Saturday's games are:

Borussia Monchengladbach v Bayer Leverkusen
    SC Freiburg v W.Bremen
    SC Paderborn v 1899 Hoffenheim
    Wolfsburg v Borussia Dortmund
    Bayern Munich v Eintracht Frankfurt.

If you wish to take part, please either private message me or post your team on the thread for next weekend. For example:
    First Team: Def - Angelino (RB); Mid -Josip Brekdo (Wolfsburg); Att - Leon Bailey (Leverkusen).
    Subs: Def - Klostermann (RB); Mid - Sancho (Dortmund); Att - Werner (RB)

Wherever possible, matches for the first round will be generated by the order people submit a team. In other words the first entrant will play the second entrant, the third entrant will play the fourth entrant and so on. In the next round the winner of first v second will play the winner of third v fourth etc.

Hope this is of interest. I look forward to receiving your entries. Good luck šŸ‘

• Me me me

• Sounds like fun, I'm in. Will you be sending out reminders to submit our choices before the deadline each week or am I going to have to rely on myself to remember to do it?!?!

• Yes please love to take part

• Good idea, Iā€™m in

• Sounds a good idea. I'm in

• 1st team: Hakimi(def),Brandt(mid),Lewandowski(for)
    Subs: Pavard(def)Havertz(mid),Haaland(for)

• @Vaughany said in Who is up for a Bundesliga FI Competition?:

Sounds like fun, I'm in. Will you be sending out reminders to submit our choices before the deadline each week or am I going to have to rely on myself to remember to do it?!?!

Yes, I intend to update the thread often enough that people shouldn't have too many excuses for forgetting!

Thanks for the interest and teams so far. As mentioned earlier I'm happy for people to post their team for week one either here on the thread or by private message. Keep the teams coming!

• @Boris999
    Nice one mate. I'll message you tomorrow, I'm too engrossed in season 3 of Westworld to focus at the moment!

• Count me in mate, good idea

• For transparency:

Top post edited from 'First 63 to respond' to 'First 63 to submit a team'.

Keep them coming šŸ‘

• Halstenberg, Neuhaus and Lewandowski
    Subs Torunanigha, Embolo and Werner

• Davies, havertz, Gnabry
    Subs: pavard, sancho, haaland

• Davies, Sancho, Gnabry.

Subs: Pavard, Kimmich and Werner

• Davies, Guerreiro, Gnabry
    Subs; Pavard, Sancho, Muller

• Davies Kimmich gnabry
    Klosterman Brandt muller

• Remember, that we are only counting the games played on Saturday. RB Leipzig are not playing next Saturday. For the teams I've noticed with their players (Werner etc.), I've messaged people but I might miss the odd one so please choose carefully!

Just these games next Saturday:

Borussia Monchengladbach v Bayer Leverkusen
    SC Freiburg v W.Bremen
    SC Paderborn v 1899 Hoffenheim
    Wolfsburg v Borussia Dortmund
    Bayern Munich v Eintracht Frankfurt.

• Pavard, Thiago, Gnabry
    Subs - Bensebaini, Guerreiro, Haaland

• Yes, please, count me in!

1st choice: Pavard, Kimmich, Lewandowski.
    Subs: Akanji, Thiago, Weghorst.

• Gunter, Thiago A, Gnabry
    Subs: Skov, Hakimi, Plea

Thanks!