Ighalo

• Anyone know what is happening with this fellow. Losing money now because you can't instant sell and he has been on the sell order for ages. Everyday he is dropping and I have no way of getting rid?

• I hold for MB. Utd might not be able to extend his contract due to his parent club, so traders are getting rid. I would keep until the PL resumes and wait to see what happens.

• I am on your same boat. It's exactly as you say. Hopefully when order books come we'll be able to get something out of him or hopefully he stays at UTD

• hes not a bad hold if he stays at utd

• I’d ask @Sol what he thinks, he has a history of predicting Ighalo’s price 😂😂

• @Gary-T

He’s on loan at Man U from a Chinese club. His Chinese club seemingly want him back so traders are selling because they think this is likely. If he stays at Man U however then great. Even if he does go back to China I can still see him signing for another PL or PB league team soon enough.

• I got out around 2£. While he will continue to win some MB, this summer will be PB-based with all the games from the leagues. There will be opportunity to sell him on rumours or when PL restarts if he is playing. I would be surprised if he hits 2£ again in the next months, I believe it can happen only with a good run of goals

• @Gary-T i have the same problem mate i have 104 shares cant do anything about it but wait just losing on him alot hoping he will sell

• There's a real chance that he might be back in China before the season even resumes, risky times for a holder! At any other team he's sub 75p even if he comes back to the PL

• @Hound im so not sure of him staying now though united are interesed in too many players like zlatan ibrahimavic for instance

• He'll be at Utd next season. They're not going big on any striker this summer and Ighalo has settled as well as any optimist could hope. He'll be at Utd until June 2021 at least. I hold and I'm comfortable holding, even if the numbers don't look too sexy right now!

• @Lukeroro

Exactly. I’m still new and seeing lots of people panic when a player’s value decreases. They’re desperate to get out and buy another player... whose value might decrease as well! Yes Ighalo might go back to China never to rise again but more often than not you’ve got three years for a player’s price to go up once (Plus divs). If you need to get out to put money elsewhere that suggests to me that you’ve put money in that you shouldn’t have and that you’re applying a more aggressive trading strategy than suits your character. Unless you’ve really bought a load of oldies/players that get relegated and not signed for another top flight team then I’m genuinely confident that you can avoid a loss on 99% of your purchases. Often buying more when they’ve decreased could be a good thing.

Yes I’m inexperienced and yes Ighalo has the potential to be an obscure case but I’m really not convinced that you need to sell more than 1/2 players at a loss. You’ve got three years!

• @Lukeroro said in Ighalo:

He'll be at Utd next season. They're not going big on any striker this summer and Ighalo has settled as well as any optimist could hope. He'll be at Utd until June 2021 at least. I hold and I'm comfortable holding, even if the numbers don't look too sexy right now!

I’m with you on that. Currently in the red, but keeping hold and not selling. He will come good. 👍🏼

Oh, and @hound, how are those screenshots coming along from 2 months ago to win your petty argument..

• Looking to lower my average "buy" price.

I hope he drops a bit more. I will definitely be submitting an offer for another 500 when the order books go live.

£1.10 anyone? 😐

• @Ericali Plenty I reckon

• Ighalo is a risky hold a risk I’m happy to take, it’s been discussed a few times but (if) the season restarts he will play, (if) EL resumes he will play and when he does he’ll win MB; mainly because he’ll tell the press how awesome his team mates are (great for Pogba and Burno which I also hold).

He’s as likely to return to China as stay and much will depend on other transfers; we can either hold our nerve and pick an exit point in the remaining games, risk he’ll stay or wait for ME and hope someone else is willing to take the risk.

I’m undecided on options A or B, I might even decided to be the buyer on option C.

We all have a choice to make and on threads like this (just as with Pogba) we’ll always have a near 50/50 spilt on opinions.

• Do not underestimate the buying power of Newcastle. 20 million is nothing to them and they need players. Ighalo may very well be their first significant signing. I’d still prefer him to stay at man Utd though🤞

• @Sol i agree I could see him at a club like Newcastle if United don’t make it permenant

• @Sol that's not a bad shout. To be fair, the MB interest is already there now he's simply been at Man Utd. Consider how many articles will give added attention to "the former Manchester Utd striker".

Reminds me of a young Cristiano 😅