Sneaky Salah

• With all of the focus on Barca and their plummeting player values, it shouldn't go unnoticed that Salah has just sneaked over the £9 mark!!

Remarkable 6 months for the Egyptian.

• Remarkable 3 months on the index! Doubled in price and paid out over £1 if he wins media today.

• @Ozzlebert - I think he has pretty much nailed the MB today now...

Still kicking myself for de-risking and selling half of my holding at £7.50.

At least i kept half i suppose!

• The big question is, how high can he go?

• @NewUser113767 if Liverpool somehow win champions league he will be in with a balon d'or shout

• The big thing for me is that he has started picking up the 'dead day MB' the days when there is no news, even after the Pogba\Raiola and Pep story and Pogba's big performance in the Derby, Salah still picked up the MB soon after. As soon as a player starts doing that then the sky is the limit.

His performance over the last month (index and real life) has been as good as Neymar at his best.

• He will have to do it over 2 or 3 seasons to win ballon dor. Ronaldo will win it again.

I think we will see how good Salah is next season.

• I remember cashing out at a profit when he was around 3.00 and then buying more at 3.91 and now his price has gone through the roof!!!

I've said before he's the nearest (effective) player to the way Messi plays, ie he's explosive, direct, does things quickly and even finishes like him perfecting that chip as in last night.... Whether he'll get found out in his second season in the EPL is another question??? surely he can't be as good can he? If he is, would we be talking about the best African footballer ever???

George Weah, Abedi Pele, Didier Drogba & Jay Jay Okocha may have something to say about that but if Mo's form is good and he keeps scoring goals no doubt Real & Barca will be in for him and his price will keep rising!!!

A poor WC and a slow start to next season however and he could drop just as quickly??? I doubt he'll go as low as 7.00's though (which still leaves me plenty of profit) but I wouldn't like to put a roof on the level he can reach if he continues his form??? Outside bet for the first 20.00 player anyone?????

• @NewUser60527 said in Sneaky Salah:

He will have to do it over 2 or 3 seasons to win ballon dor. Ronaldo will win it again.

I think we will see how good Salah is next season.

From an index perspective though he doesnt have to as playing for liverpool is far far more valuable than playing for barcelona.

Previous poster is bang on ... its how players do on non match days when there isnt an obvious one off media reason that shows a players real media value.