Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Morning all,
    I'm interested in what the forum thinks of Doucoure. I bought in Feb when he was priced at 75p and I'm sitting here holding him in May valued at a whopping......75p. 27yo, midfield general, previously linked with Liverpool. If, and when, PL resumes Watford will find themselves with games that matter, Doucoure will likely chip in with goals/assists, and I see him leaving Watford (probably not Liverpool) whether they stay up or not.
    Yes he's not the sexiest of holdings, but surely there's an upside to his price even if he transfers to a Newcastle, Wolves, Leicester or the likes...?

• Watford season ticket holder here. Sorry but he's not a good hold or good value. Decent player but, as has been proven time after time, he's a lot less effective when not playing alongside Capoue (who is the guy who really makes the side tick).

• Still bugs me that he missed that sitter against Arsenal this season to win it...

• Good player. I listed my 110 shares on 24 April and he eventually sold in bits and pieces until all went in about 2 weeks. Relieved, but as he sold it means people are interested in him and you can exit in a reasonable time.

• @Monkeyhanger said in Abdoulaye Doucoure:

Yes he's not the sexiest of holdings, but surely there's an upside to his price even if he transfers to a Newcastle, Wolves, Leicester or the likes...?

Why? He may pick up the odd MB if it happens but he's an IPD player at best & not that great even then, so with no football, no value I'm afraid.

You'll probably get 50-60p offers once order books open up but there's simply no reason I can see for anyone to offer much more than that.

• Looks like the consensus is to stick him in my junk list along with Lamela 😒