PB value U23...HELP

• So stuck in a bit of a predicament.

My port consists of sub £2 players, but realised it's time to diversify and buy a premium player who has a good chance at PB divs in the future, as well as cap app.

I came up with a small watchlist and accompanying graph:

0_1589794464728_upload-c7c67821-37b3-43d5-9919-0a1412fd1fd9

This is a graph based on a player's price and their top 5 PB avg. The majority of players are above the average trendline, with Hakimi, Kimmich and Gnabry sticking out.

However, Nkunku sticks out to me.

PB max of 297, decent top 5 avg, 22, gold day potential divs with CL, outside chance of euros, 15 goal contributions this season, nailed on at RB Leipzig. Im struggling to see better value in this range?

Has no GWG, and just 1 PB positional win, however top the charts for succ. dribbles and key passes. Would this be a good player to lump into for the long tern
    m ,just looking for that one player

• Zagadou so cheap

• I'd say Werner. Kill two birds with one stone. Expensive? Yes. But for a reason, In the course of a season, he'll win you divs and cap

Otherwise Hakimi seems very undervalued to me, don't hold but should but getting on board soon

• @JB oh I can't believe you've just bloody said Hakimi ! the one person I was hoping everyone would avoid here.

I'm tempted to jump on both Nkunku and Hakimi, however I'm worried about Hakimi's price when he goes back to real. He thrives for PB at Dortmund, and I just worry his price won't rocket. Not sure how I feel about him, I'm torn between dumping into Nkunku or dumping into Nkunku + Hakimi to diverisfy

• I have no problem him going back to Real. He can play anywhere on that right flank and he's one of the very best at it. He'll be in PB contention every single week I have no doubt about that

• @JB oh fuck it I'm on. Looks like Nkunku + Hakimi will be the future for me

• @NewUser573360 I think you'll be just fine

• Jota is a good option imo. Nkunku looks past a good price

• @NewUser573360 hi what did u use to make that graph ? Or where did u find it ?sorry I am new here

• This post is deleted!

• @NewUser384837 said in PB value U23...HELP:

Zagadou so cheap

Imagine his price will drop more, he's out for the rest of the season. Definately great long term though!

• @NewUser573360 nice graph that! All of them look great for capp app. I hold a few of them, I think Zaniolo has got massive potential to rocket. Really exciting player back from injury , 20yrs old, great pb potential, Euros and World cup with Italy and alot of links to premier league as a fire sale looks lightly at Roma.

• @Splurger_Dan Wonderful talent, but he’s not coming back from any old injury...it was a torn cruciate. For that reason I’m holding off till I see him play. May no longer be the same player. 😕

• @NewUser573360 said in PB value U23...HELP:

However, Nkunku sticks out to me.

PB max of 297, decent top 5 avg, 22, gold day potential divs with CL, outside chance of euros, 15 goal contributions this season, nailed on at RB Leipzig. Im struggling to see better value in this range?

Has no GWG, and just 1 PB positional win, however top the charts for succ. dribbles and key passes. Would this be a good player to lump into for the long tern
    m ,just looking for that one player

You list Nkundu as one of your main holds, so not sure if your actually looking for advice on whether you should buy him- as your title suggests 😏 But either way, with a PB average of 61 and already over £3+, I’m just not seeing it 🤷🏼‍♂️. Not to say he won’t go on do to do great stuff- but he doesn’t particularly stand out from the pack with his achievements to date.

• @Valhalla said in PB value U23...HELP:

@Splurger_Dan Wonderful talent, but he’s not coming back from any old injury...it was a torn cruciate. For that reason I’m holding off till I see him play. May no longer be the same player. 😕

I get your point but he's 20 years old. This long break will have helped his cause rather than rushing recovery to try and make euros. Sane is 24 coming back from ACL injury also and hasn't haulted his growth.

• When I'm looking at good young talents a big plus is if they have a potential big move in them.

Media from the transfer spec. Continuing media if they join a top prem club or one or two other elite European clubs. Potential improved PB if they join a better club that wins more, scores more goals and goes deeper into European competitions.

Them Bayern players are already dining at the top table. The PB average of them reflects what I've said about the improved PB potential. Stick any of the others in the Byern team and they'd probably be scoring higher.

The one I'm on is Zaniolo. Ticks the boxes for me from that lot.

• @Valhalla agreed, bit of a lie there - I hold 23 and asking these questions to find out whether I should lump into him (£300+).

On a serious note regarding PB, IndexGain says Nkunku has a base avg of 80, with a total base avg of 100 and a PB max of 200. Sancho has a base avg of 80 too. Footyindexscout says different though, with Nkunku at 61 like you said.

Quite a significant different that could alter my decision too

• @NewUser573360 yes, I’m going by the footyindexscout one too. That is from 95 games I believe. Perhaps indexgain is calculating from less games? Who knows. I’ve noticed with other players also that there seems to be some disparity between the various stat websites, which as you say, can make all the difference when deciding whether to invest or not.

• @Splurger_Dan You know how injury holds work right, he is a PB monster playing at Dortmund. He is 1.7£ before he touches a ball

• @Valhalla @NewUser573360 The disparity between Nkunku's PB Averages on FIS and Indexgain are as the latter default filters out non-playing bench scores. The only way to get 61 average for him is calculating his all time scores including all non-playing subs, which obviously isn't particularly representative.

For example, if you filter Participated (incl Subs) for this season he has a 100 average, change that to 60+ mins then it goes up to 130. One of the (many) reasons you pay a monthly fee for Indexgain is you can filter a whole load of options. Also, he has a PB Max of 297 (but only two other 200+)

Don't own Nkunku btw (but probably should, although he's got pretty pricey).