Absolute rubbish players leaving the Premier League

• Banned

Hi

This is a different kind of thread.

I am looking for rubbish players (and they don't even have to be on the index atm), for a project I am putting together, to do with order books. I will be looking to make this project public before I use it at all on FI.

So, I am looking for a list of players who will be leaving the Premier League.
    This could be because they are retiring, going out on loan, leaving for another league, injury, or just not good enough.
    Basically every player who currently has a contract with a Premier League club, who won't have one in the next couple of months.

Go.....

• Arguably the worst keeper we have had in our history, and that is bloody saying something, is Roberto.

My Sunday league side has a better goalie. Fella is a joke. He's actually played for some alright clubs too.

Absolutely nicking a living! No chance he gets another PL gig.

• Oumar Niasse - Everton - dog shit.

• @JonesyFI-WH

I've never seen a keeper as bad as him in any form of Football and they kept playing him!

• Banned

Thanks guys, keep them coming.

To clarify, I am after players who currently have a contract but you know (or are 99% sure) wont have a contract in the PL in next couple of months.
    The sort of players who have loans agreed etc already, or who have announced they are retiring etc

• Amarty I think that’s his name joined leister few years back had long lay off woth injury’s and hold backs apparently looking to move him on this summer according to reports before the virus

I think aguaros time is up at city

Lingardinho possibly mata and smalling

Giroud ,

• @MrWh1te I bet I can guess why 😎

• What about Henri Saivet?

• @Sav2000 why I’m intrigued

• Banned

@Lloyddavies
    Order books.

• Loris Karius.

• @Lloyddavies
    Amartey still has 2 years on his contract at Leicester. Last pre season there were rumors of him signing for Sheffield United.
    So I don't think we can say he will definitely leave Leicester and even if he did there is a chance he may join another premier team.

• Pedro, been past it for at least a year.

• @NewUser565183 yeh I’m sure there’s a chance but was heavily linked with Galatasary if I remember , a compatriot of his was heavily linking him to join himself at the club

• On transfermarkt.co.uk you can filter for players contracts ending this summer, then sort by lowest price, unfortunately couldn't sort by league so a few international players included.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/endendevertraege

0_1589805495245_Screenshot_20200518-133514.png

2 pages of results, this is the top of page 1. Some interesting players at top of list when arranged by highest price.

• Banned

@Martyn-B ty very much

• From Southampton it would be mainly our players out on loan. They may leave permanently or another loan spell. The mains ones are Hoedt, Lemina, Carillo. From the current first team squad I could see Boufal and maybe Romeu leaving the EPL. Romeu I would be surprised as we are a bit short on options in the centre mid positions, but there were rumours that we wanted rid of him.

P.S. I think Ive caught onto your logic and I agree with it ;)

• I have 2 suggestions from Spurs - not sure if either fit the brief you are after but nonetheless...

1. Juan Foyth - I dont think Foyth is at all rubbish (in fact I think he is extremely talented) but it has become clear that Mourinho does not rate him and think he will either be sold or go out on loan to the continent somewhere the next transfer window.

2. Kyle Walker-Peters - Its become pretty evident he is not going to have a future at Spurs at Right Back and has failed to make any sort of impact on loan at Southampton (and has gotten injured again as well). Spurs have developed a habit the last couple of years of selling their youth products overseas so this could be one to keep an eye on.

• @MrWh1te is this for cards or futures? If its for what i think be wary of Keepers especially ones that dont play often they dont seem to ever want to retire

• From a Leicester perspective, I'd say Nampalys Mendy is the best bet. He's a tidy, deep lying playmaker and start for most lower end PL sides and pretty much all Ligue 1 sides. He's been kept out of the team by Ndidi, who is an absolute monster, and Choudhury who is a very highly rated academy graduate. He's all but confirmed he'll be leaving and will be an attractive bosman for a lot of French clubs. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up back at Nice or a Lille/Lyon type club. At 31p there's room for cap app.

For those talking about Amartey above I would advise caution. There might be minimal cap app but he's more of a utility player - a jack of all trades, master of none. I think a move abroad to somewhere like Turkey is more likely over the rumoured Sheffield United move. He was playing RB for us for a long while before his injury but I don't see him playing that role at Sheffield United as he's nowhere near as athletic as the likes of Stevens and Baldock. He's more of a central player and there are obvious injury worries too.