New article: A look into someone's very unique strategy

• New article: Following on from our last strategy article, @danjackknife shares his very unique strategy and player selection process. A very interesting insight!

https://www.footballtradinginsights.com/post/insight-5-1-vegans-super-agents-u23s-strategy-by-danjackknife

If anyone else has a 'different', but successful strategy, let's hear it:

• Always thought he was joking too about his vegan comments till he sent us this ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Westy really good article. Not a strategy for me but I'm glad it's working for him.

• @Westy @Vespasian32 good read there guys and 'The Game changer' is worth a watch.

There is definitely something in it performance wise.

How and why plant vegan diet changes your ability to perform ph and how clear your body juices are:- (yep they even showed that you can be harder for longer than julian Dicks and razor ruddock on a friday night ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜๏ธ).

Tennessee titans have been the farthest in playoffs in ages since half the team turned to vegetarian/veg , I eat meat but I'd be vegan if the football guys wife was cooking for me she's tidy know wonder the team all turn up for dinner ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Anyway back to FI , I like the fact he found a niche and it works. Sometimes simple is best
    Great website thanks guys

• Good read cheers.
    Is there an app for football index insights?

• How do we find the players following a plant based diet? Is there a filter Iโ€™m missing?

I recall when I used to play a lot of poker and do lots of research speaking to someone who used to show up at showdown with some bizarre hands. He explained he just played every 7th hand and said he was a profitable player.

Everyone should find their own strategy, one theyโ€™re happy with.

• @Woody said in New article: A look into someone's very unique strategy:

Good read cheers.
    Is there an app for football index insights?

Yes, it's better to use the app if trying to access on mobile, website better on desktops. Not everything is available on the app yet though, but articles and forum are.

Use this link to get us on the Wix app:
    http://wix.to/msCOB1g

• @Frank-Mole-Pepys said in New article: A look into someone's very unique strategy:

How do we find the players following a plant based diet? Is there a filter Iโ€™m missing?

I recall when I used to play a lot of poker and do lots of research speaking to someone who used to show up at showdown with some bizarre hands. He explained he just played every 7th hand and said he was a profitable player.

Everyone should find their own strategy, one theyโ€™re happy with.

From speaking to him I think he is happy to point people so far, but probably also realises he shouldn't reveal all his sources. Think he mainly researches news on diets at clubs.

• Banned

I have a theory on this.

He isn't making money because they follow a vegan based diet. He is identifying players who have/might have a vegan based diet.
    It is this research (which must be pretty deep) which is leading to the profit.

That is my theory!

• @MrWh1te I think even simpler than that... Its the single minded clarity in his process that drowns out the bad decisions or... Strategic changes... Removing decisions removes chances for mistakes.

When the platform is more settled and OB is flowing and all leagues are playing I will delve deeper into this line of thought. I'll create a seemingly ludicrous criteria like length of beard or something and see if it's profitable ๐Ÿง” ๐Ÿš€

• Another good read as always. Thanks.

@Vespasian32 how about same initial for first and last name? Wout Weghorst, Paul Pogba etc. Or players with your birthday? Or players born 29th of February, Valentine's day or Christmas day?

• @Martyn-B all good ideas... Easier as well than monitoring beard length... The data might be hard for that ๐Ÿ˜‚