Which PB and/or MB machine?

• Having now reached 100 shares in Gnabry (big fan, underpriced and moved to a forward), I'm after adding one of the more proven PB and/or MB machines to my portfolio as a long term hold and getting them up to 100 shares also.......but I just can't decide!!

I haven't included Ronaldo or Messi due to their ages and with the new platform (matching engine, order books), having older PB/MB machines is much more riskier in terms of when to get out of the hold.
    I've also not included Sancho or Pogba as currently I think Sancho is too high for me to be able to afford enough shares based on what I put into the platform each month (Bruno isn't ideal either) and Pogba may lose his MB power if he transfers to a club abroad.
    Hazard is a bit of a wildcard but his price has dropped off significantly with his poor start at Real Madrid; however he's surely going to settle in more and has the Euros next year.

So who do I go for? If your vote is 'other' then please state their name and reason below.

• I'd say Bruno is your safest bet, followed by Rashford.

• Yeah Bruno all the way

• Bruno, Rashford and Neymar. All 3 are MB and PB stars 🌟

I will also say that even though you feel Ronaldo and Messi are not worth holding due to age - I would debate that strongly! Ronaldo will be playing top level until 40, judging from the way he disciplines himself and Messi has at least 2 more top flight years. Both are ALWAYS in the media and both are PB monsters.

Just for transparency I hold 300 of each of the above players, except for neymar at 1000 and Bruno Fernandes at 3000.

You simply can’t go wrong with those 5 players in your portfolios. 👍🏼

• @Sol I think you can go wrong if deciding to buy now rather than waiting for OBs. For instance, Neymar has a long sell queue (recently got out after a long wait), not helped by French league cancellation. There will be some willing to take a discount in order to sell when OBs launch. So personally I'd wait for OBs before buying in now.

• I only deposit about £200 a month so my purchases of shares will be gradual anyway and topped up by anyone that I sell from my port (when they hit the targets I’ve set for them).

I’m going to have four and at present it’s going to be Gnabry (already got 100), Bruno, Rashford and Neymar.

I also have Jesus and Hakimi as long term holds, who have it in them to be future PB/MB stars.

Cheers for the feedback and voting everyone.

• @Erased-Citizen
    As someone said above I’d wait for order books If I were you. Especially for players like Bruno.

Hazard is a great shout at his price. He was touted as top 5 best player in the world only a short while back. Injuries and move have slowed him down but I reckon he’s prone for bit of growth in price but also dividends.

Rashford I’m holding for the long term. For me one of the strongest holds on the index. No need to list reasons.
    I got on at 3.90 and he had a huge rise last 2-3 months.

My tactics, especially of Late, have been to go for pb / mb winners. I firmly believe following order books we will see dividend rises. Whether that’s 3 or 6 or 9 months but I think it will happen. So I’ve loaded up on young pb mb winners - Rashford being top of the list.

Also - dont forget defenders! Varane at 91p wtf

• @King-Fergus said in Which PB and/or MB machine?:

@Erased-Citizen
    As someone said above I’d wait for order books If I were you. Especially for players like Bruno.

Hazard is a great shout at his price. He was touted as top 5 best player in the world only a short while back. Injuries and move have slowed him down but I reckon he’s prone for bit of growth in price but also dividends.

Rashford I’m holding for the long term. For me one of the strongest holds on the index. No need to list reasons.
    I got on at 3.90 and he had a huge rise last 2-3 months.

My tactics, especially of Late, have been to go for pb / mb winners. I firmly believe following order books we will see dividend rises. Whether that’s 3 or 6 or 9 months but I think it will happen. So I’ve loaded up on young pb mb winners - Rashford being top of the list.

Also - dont forget defenders! Varane at 91p wtf

I won't be purchasing any Bruno, Rashford, etc until Order Books are in and until I'm happy of their effect on the platform and my port anyway.

Hazard is on my watchlist but I'm just a little weary of him and for now I've gone with Hakimi at a lower price.

I need to look at defenders but I tend to go for wingbacks and centrebacks don't tend to get too high in price. Varane is certainly underpriced though!

• I've gone maverick here and picked Kimmich.

Purely cos i think Bayern will win the champions league - that's a few gold days worth of divs at stake with minimal games. That's just short term.
    Long term you have got the Euros coming up in 12 months with Germany a good chance to win that too (again I imagine gold days then in the later stages). Then the world cup after that?

Seems a decent price to me, and he's proved at the weekend that the move to midfield won't stop him winning dividends (although it's always been accepted he won't win as much as when he was a defender, hence his low price)

Way I look at it, Bayern win most matches - that's an 18 point headstart in your PB tally.
    Kimmich is on set-pieces, corners etc (not penalties though. Shame 😂). That is a massive advantage too.

Anyway, you may be surprised to know I am a Kimmich holder haha!