IPO Preview 19th May

• Well I have missed doing these! But this one almost doesn't feel like making the effort. Just a quick note that FI have said this is trial improvements made to the IPO process but it's an IPO none the less..

Footballer Team Price Range Time Range
    Sargis Adamyan TSG Hoffenheim £1.10 – £1.40 14:00 – 16:00

Our guinea pig is Sargis Adamyan. An in and out player for Hoffenheim, aged 26, there is little appeal at this price. Mainly plays on the left, he has a really weird season, scoring a goal better than 150 minutes, right up there with the best, but rarely starts and when does very rarely goes the full 90. 5 goals in such limited game time is backed up with his xG, which is actually closer to 6. In fact, his xG per 90 for players with 500+ minutes in the Bundesliga leaves him 4th behind only Lewandowski, Haaland and Werner. So what gives? Well he is currently injured, having ankle surgery in February. His PB is the most goal dependent I have ever seen. He's never scored above 50 when he hasn't scored. Signed from the German Second Division last summer after a great season where he scored 15 and assisted 11. This starting price just kills him. Plays for Armenia at International level so we aren't going to see him in any major tournaments.

• @FI_IPOSCOUT good pump - I'm in for a 1,000 👍

• On a side note I have to say that I dont know the detail of what FI are trialling, but this is bizarre. The release mechanism still looks the same, with a 2 hour time slot given. If they wanted to test the performance of the system will everyone buys, this seems a really strange player/price to try and do it.

• @FI_IPOSCOUT said in IPO Preview 19th May:

On a side note I have to say that I dont know the detail of what FI are trialling, but this is bizarre. The release mechanism still looks the same, with a 2 hour time slot given. If they wanted to test the performance of the system will everyone buys, this seems a really strange player/price to try and do it.

As you know, the last couple of IPOs has been a nightmare. Not only for traders, but FI. It's cost them money when loads of traders bought Tanganga/Aouchiche at cheap prices that they have to honour because of the system crash. I think FI are thinking: The lower the risk in this test, the better!

• I’m assuming with order books the ipo base price protection is also eliminated with no IS. Making this an absolute no no with the massive over valuation.

Purchaser beware you can now fall below the IPO price