My Jhon Cordoba journey

• Pfffffff!!!!

Not going to talk about the useless lump tonight. Thank f*** I have Bruno and Werner to mitigate my idiotic decisions to buy lemons!!

Good night

• It has been a few days since I updated here, JC is still very much in my thoughts but there was a lot of more important issues going on, on the forum and essentially this is just a bit of fun, follow the progress thread.

So my plan was to use ME to buy a few of JC at a lower price to reduce my average buy price (ABC). Remember I started at £1.00 per share and bought 31.

The good news is I have reduced the ABC to 94p per share, right result eh?

What I didn't figure in was that the buffoon would reduce himself to almost my ABC.

0_1590964397893_upload-8d62f097-2650-413a-bf33-aa7ffa55186d

The good thing is, and please don't tell JC, the Matching Engine will be my way out with a profit.

I have resigned myself to the fact the journey will be longer than originally planned.

I have £1.05 in divs from him from a goal and an assist. However I have revisited my mistakes so far from this buy:

1. Bought initially a few days before ME was introduced to FI meaning the market was a bit stagnant,

2. Misread the graphs, he was on a peak, I thought he was progressing slowly upwards and a goal or two would increase his price at a spike.

3. Probably many more mistakes.

Anyway, I have now more than doubled my initial investment using the wide spreads to reduce my ABC. I am not using any of my own money to do this. I am using dividends earned to buy a couple of shares at a time to keep reducing the ABC.

I will sell at a good profit - stay tuned and please don't reply

• When I started this thread I didn't realise me and JC had been connected right near the start of my FI journey.

I was browsing my trading history today as I have made a new spreadsheet to try and keep track of my activity on FI and this is a snip from my dashboard. I was only 22 days in to my FI account at this time.

0_1591049521606_upload-d9c12afa-089a-4b5e-8588-6742310b074d

0_1591049395984_upload-40a88f8a-8e4f-41cb-bd51-437445dc6ca2

On 22 Feb 2020 I remember now. I had the BBC football site open and was checking the scores.

I saw that an unknown to me player had scored a goal so I copied and pasted his name into the FI player search.

I bought 1 share at 59p and watched as he shot up in value. He then proceeded to fly up, every minute.

At this stage I was cautious about everything, I only had a couple of hundred quid invested. I was not active on the forum and hadn't heard of a flip but that is what I did. I can't remember how much more he went up when I IS'd after 6 minutes and 10 seconds.

There is no point in moaning now wishing I had bought 50, 100, 500 shares. I was new and I can't change the past.

Anyway, I digress. There was only one match today, in his last three games he has scored or assisted winning IPD. He is still falling in price.

For now this has become a waiting game. I will not IS for sure. My dividend win tonight will allow me to buy 2 more shares on ME.

Thanks again for not replying

• He got injured and taken off, of course he is going to drop in price

• @Cameron-Duffy

Thanks @Cameron-Duffy please read all 8 posts including the several times I have asked people not to reply to this thread.

Appreciate your input though.

• @Kipper72 don’t post if you don’t want people to reply, it’s called a forum for a reason, I’m just going to keep on replying now so cheers for the heads up

• I don't feed trolls. I will update in a few days time but @Cameron-Duffy please read the previous posts.

• As there is a whole load of football coming up I will give a quick update on what is happening with me Jhonny Be Good before we hit all the gold match days.

I started with 31 shares at £1.00 each. Have a look now:

0_1591980535727_upload-ba757261-f0bb-4a78-8c6f-be067807b49b

0_1591980615901_upload-3b0e7554-e790-4b7d-bce5-2b24080bf9ae

He now has dropped so much that I am having to either keep throwing money at him or sit it out and wait for the bottom end market to catch up.

To be honest I have better players to invest in at the moment so he is seriously on the back burner. He only needs to drop a couple more pence and I'll be putting him on @Millerman 's thread -

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/17266/who-s-your-stinker-at-the-moment

I will update further down the line - enjoy the non stop footie and hope you all make some good dosh.

• @Kipper72 your guy is the top riser in the squad today

• @R9inter Cheers mate - I had almost forgotten about him. He may grow with the index and eventually get into a profit.

I suppose it is like the rest of the index, we will have to wait and see.

Anyway, looks like JC will be my mate for a while yet.

And as this stupid experiment was a failure please all feel free to voice your opinions and advice. Hope some of you enjoyed the thread for what it was.

I'll let you all know when I get rid of the donkey!!