Hakimi

• Torn between 50 shares of Hakimi or 30 shares of Havertz.

Hakimi:

great top 5 avg
    even better base PB
    11p in divs
    nailed on
    lots of attacking contributions

no euros
    transfer to real could hinder
    harder to win star man

or 20 yo Havertz, both will be the future - just need help deciding...

• @NewUser573360 id go for Hakimi purely based on price difference. Both have about the same to offer in terms of FI IMO. Hakimi has more immediate cap app potential

• @Black-wolf said in Hakimi:

@NewUser573360 id go for Hakimi purely based on price difference. Both have about the same to offer in terms of FI IMO. Hakimi has more immediate cap app potential

What he said!

• @NewUser573360 I'd be wary of Havertz now I think, entirely possible he goes to Bayern, loses penalties and becomes just another top midfielder alongside all the others. Or he goes somewhere else and loses penalties, either way should see a drop.

• @NewUser573360 said in Hakimi:

Torn between 50 shares of Hakimi or 30 shares of Havertz.

Hakimi:

great top 5 avg
    even better base PB
    11p in divs
    nailed on
    lots of attacking contributions

no euros
    transfer to real could hinder
    harder to win star man

or 20 yo Havertz, both will be the future - just need help deciding...

I don't hold either player. They both have excellent potential.

I'd say Havertz is the least risky long term.

Quite a few of the negatives I can see for Hakimi ...

• Currently classed as a midfielder, so lots of competition.
    • Is overly reliant on team tactics for PB score (similar to Guerrero on the opposite flank).
    • Is only on loan at Dortmund and could realistically end up anywhere next season.
    • Is not currently eligible for international PB as he plays for Morocco.

• I hold both players and if you’d asked the question last week I would of said hakimi. But after watching Havertz recently I think he’s got so much potential and see him doubling in price.

• Hakimi for me... Havertz great etc,if moves he goes to big team,playing time surely reduced because of age...

Hakimi,established... solid.. etc

• I'm presuming you're using the 3 year bet rule and on that basis its Havertz by some distance. Will be the mainstay of Germany for years to come and will be playing a pivotal role in a top team within 12-18 months, if not sooner.

• Both - split it

I hold both - hakimi should be reclassified as a defender at some point and will see a rise. Havertz will be a top player at a top club

• Hakimi for me...already a few high-profile clubs interested in him and ready to swoop in once his loan spell is over, but even if Madrid keep him upon return they'll surely look to implement him into the first-team. Player with massive potential in my opinion... can only see his price curve continuing on its upward trajectory...

• @Gazza unlikely as he was only recently reclassified as a mid

• @BenNTF said in Hakimi:

Hakimi for me...already a few high-profile clubs interested in him and ready to swoop in once his loan spell is over, but even if Madrid keep him upon return they'll surely look to implement him into the first-team. Player with massive potential in my opinion... can only see his price curve continuing on its upward trajectory...

Whilst I don't doubt his price probably will continue to rise, will he be able to justify his price in the future?

Are you aware that if he were to end up playing under a Jose Mourinho type manager that does not suit the PB system, he could end up being massively overpriced!

At Madrid, Odriozola is 71p. Carvajal is £1.33.

The reason Hakimi is £2.89 is because he currently plays for a team and manager that suit the PB matrix. Without Dortmund and Lucien Favre, his PB scores could change dramatically.

You can be world class in real life and dog shit on the index. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• @johnboywalker where he goes and who under are a concern, yes, point taken (re. world class real life....not reflected in the index).

Dortmund seem keen to keep him so if they can trash out a deal that would be the best option (for FI holders).

Arsenal look to hae a serious eye on him as well but I guess hard to quantify the Arteta management style fully at present?

A move t the Premiership would probably see his price jump at least in the short-term?

@johnboywalker where he goes and who under are a concern, yes, point taken (re. world class real life....not reflected in the index).

Dortmund seem keen to keep him so if they can trash out a deal that would be the best option (for FI holders).

Arsenal look to hae a serious eye on him as well but I guess hard to quantify the Arteta management style fully at present?

A move t the Premiership would probably see his price jump at least in the short-term?

Jeees, for only having been here 12 days, you have a pretty decent grasp of things already!

Fair play to you! 👍👍

• @johnboywalker Not sure about that! But considering my main income is Horse Racing (and there's been none of that for about 2 months) I've been able to spend all day for the past 2 weeks reading up on FI and digging deep into stats on IndexGain and similar sites!

Been looking to get onboard this for a long time but just never had the time...

Still a serious amount to learn I'm sure...

@johnboywalker Not sure about that! But considering my main income is Horse Racing (and there's been none of that for about 2 months) I've been able to spend all day for the past 2 weeks reading up on FI and digging deep into stats on IndexGain and similar sites!

Been looking to get onboard this for a long time but just never had the time...

Still a serious amount to learn I'm sure...

Think I'm nearly 3 years here mate, and always learning ...

Don't be afraid to ask the forum for advice. We are a decent bunch.

Just keep reading as much as you can on the forum. This place is a goldmine of tips/tricks and trends to keep you ahead of the twitter wankers.

• @johnboywalker Cheers mate, much appreciated.

I've started picking back through some older posts in here, picking up some bits and bobs to add to my knowledge.

All a learning curve at the minute but as you say, will probably always be a leaning curve!!

@johnboywalker Cheers mate, much appreciated.

I've started picking back through some older posts in here, picking up some bits and bobs to add to my knowledge.

All a learning curve at the minute but as you say, will probably always be a leaning curve!!

As for tomorrow, with the implementation of the new matching engine at 10am, I don't really know if I would recommend you getting involved.

It is the first step in what will more than likely be a game changing process for the platform.

There will be alot of knowledgeable punters very active tomorrow and I think the market could be extremely volatile and dangerous for newbies.

It's up to you, but might be worth watching from afar.

• @johnboywalker yeah, was thinking the same to be honest...

I've not anywhere near put in all the capital I've set aside for FI yet and don't really fancy adding much (if any) until matching engine stuff has leveled out a bit.

Found my first match day weekend last week eye-opening enough so will probably sit on the sidelines and see how the Matching Engine plays out.

Almost certainly going to be volatile...