Balotelli

• The price for him has fallen nearly as quickly as it went up.
    Anyone any idea why?
    His team play Friday night and not many games on so potential PB dividends.

• @Comrade He's been linked to D.C. United and the MLS is a bit of a Football Index graveyard. Maybe nothing in it, but some traders must have got scared off.

• @Comrade
    perhaps the chaps who have been pumping him up for weeks decided to take profits on all the poor souls who followed leaving them in the red, somenwins some lose, this is not a money tree, take it as a learning experience

• Welcome to the summer transfer window ...

If its anything like that year then relatively new users are going to get a bit of a shock. Stress balls, alcohol, prostitutes, hill climb racing. Whatever it is that helps you get through periods of trauma you need to have ready.

• I have pumped him from day one, and am standing strong, you have to remember we are a long way away from the transfer window yet so there will be a bit of ups and downs, if he's this price in April there a lot of growth still to come, he's far to competitive a player to go go to any league where he cant show off and prove his haters wrong. bare in mind he took a big hike a week ago off the back of a nn article linking him to Man Utd , so you know how bored people gets some have obviously taken there cash and moved on. am still very confidant he will come back to England and the MB he.s capable of drawing is huge, am far from fussed about a small drop now or the need to keep pumping him, come summer he will speak for himself

• The main thing you have to take into account is he is a free transfer, so with no transfer fee, any club in theory can pay twice the wages for him that they would if they had to spend 40 mil on him, and England can out wage anyone anyways, so rumours of high wages America or even China can be matched In England , and look at his goal record with an average french team, he loves the glam and to show off, where better place to do that in the east league in the world where he would like no better than to prove the people wrong that doubted him in his early move here.

• To play devils advocate ...

He wont join a top 6 club after liverpool. At a mid tier team, PB chance is low. What happens if he has grown up and isnt actually a media magnet anymore ?

Dont get me wrong , he would see a price hike if he moved to prem but the buyers inflating rhe price may be making a mistake.

• @Ermejo
    I'm still well up on him
    Bought him before he started to rise

• @mike778 said in Balotelli:

To play devils advocate ...

He wont join a top 6 club after liverpool. At a mid tier team, PB chance is low. What happens if he has grown up and isnt actually a media magnet anymore ?

Dont get me wrong , he would see a price hike if he moved to prem but the buyers inflating rhe price may be making a mistake.

Agree its always good to get another persons angle on it from another angle, I wouldn't rule out Chelsea\spurs we know there both on a bit of a lesser budget now days, and there was also that man u link the other day, all am saying is football likes throwing up some big surprises now and again. But I think one thing we can agree on theres definitely a minimum of 30p value left in him yet with his price with us being so far from the actual transfer window.

• Or to put it another way hes one of my free transfer/ summer transfer buys I am least worried about and potentially most excited about

• I'm on him, he will move so IMO he will rise in value

• Already recovering, guys so anyone that was panicking, its all part of the index, everyone will bounce a bit in price, even neymar has drops in his 1 year graph, never panic sell, have confidence in why you bought a player in the first place and ride out any storms, is my top tip for new players, all it takes is one big investor to sell of 500 shares as he wants to move cash around and you get a dip, that dont change anything to the reason you bought in and where he will, end up, take your daily ups and down drops with a pinch of salt

• @SMacFI
    Hi might go up tomorrow as Nice have a game