The selling process

• I'm looking to sell a player (alario), how do I veiw bids when he is up for sale, I'm struggling to make sense of it. So I put him up in the sell que and wait for bids or is there another way?. Thanks all

• @Keiran-miller said in The selling process:

I'm looking to sell a player (alario), how do I veiw bids when he is up for sale, I'm struggling to make sense of it. So I put him up in the sell que and wait for bids or is there another way?. Thanks all

Put him in the sell queue and wait for him to be sold at the market price - that’s the original way and nothings changed.

You can choose to IS, and the IS price is the price the buyer is willing to buy at - and this is the new way.

When you click the sell button next to a player it gives you the choice to market sell or to IS.

This matching engine is only phase 1 of implementing proper order books - so for now you can’t view lists of bids or make bids to sell your player.

• Great response but can I just add that it’s worth clicking on Sell to see how much you can sell for because the Sell figure is an average. For example when I clicked on Salah (£3.07 Sell Price) I could sell my 1 share for £3.14.

• @Daniel is the closest to a sell order using “add to sell queue” with reserve price? Does that accept offers between IS and market sell price?
    Eg Buy price £2. IS £1.75
    Does it work to put add to queue with reserve price of 1.85?
    Trying to work it out!

• @HPcoys said in The selling process:

@Daniel is the closest to a sell order using “add to sell queue” with reserve price? Does that accept offers between IS and market sell price?
    Eg Buy price £2. IS £1.75
    Does it work to put add to queue with reserve price of 1.85?
    Trying to work it out!

I mean yes kind of but you are still just selling to the market. It doesn’t change your position in the sell queue or anything like that. All it does is say that if the market sell price drops below the reserve price you set, they will automatically remove your shares from the sell queue. So it does work in the sense that you can guarantee your shares get sold for a minimum price, but you don’t really get to place the bid at that price, you’re still the same place in the same sell queue but with a mechanism to automatically remove yourself.

When the next phase for order books come in, I expect there will be a new mechanism in which we’ll be able to set our own sell orders or “bids”, like we’re seeing on the buying side of the market.