Trade History feature on the website, is this new?

• If you click the icon top right and look down you will see a link to your own trading history. I have never noticed this before, could it be something that came in today with the matching engine. More importantly it gives you the date and time of every trade that you have done, and so is this FI actually doing what they said they would do and provide an easy way for us to work out expiry dates (okay a count down clock would have been better). More importantly having given us this feature will FI start to crackdown and expire any shares for then 3 years old in the near future.

Was there any update regarding this rule in the new terms and conditions that to be fair i have agreed to without reading Doh.

To be fair i have not been on the platform long enough for it to affect me adversely, however there may well be some out there that have been and so i just wanted to put it out there in case anyone wanted to exit a position sharpish.

0_1590190809420_upload-620a4f59-b4a2-4a93-9507-e6e100c47a35

Alternatively, its always been there and it does not mean anything and i am just losing the plot, could be its been a long day lol

• @Chris-C said in Trade History feature on the website, is this new?:

If you click the icon top right and look down you will see a link to your own trading history. I have never noticed this before, could it be something that came in today with the matching engine. More importantly it gives you the date and time of every trade that you have done, and so is this FI actually doing what they said they would do and provide an easy way for us to work out expiry dates (okay a count down clock would have been better). More importantly having given us this feature will FI start to crackdown and expire any shares for then 3 years old in the near future.

Was there any update regarding this rule in the new terms and conditions that to be fair i have agreed to without reading Doh.

To be fair i have not been on the platform long enough for it to affect me adversely, however there may well be some out there that have been and so i just wanted to put it out there in case anyone wanted to exit a position sharpish.

0_1590190809420_upload-620a4f59-b4a2-4a93-9507-e6e100c47a35

Alternatively, its always been there and it does not mean anything and i am just losing the plot, could be its been a long day lol

It is a new feature. The transaction history has all the transactions you've made, including withdrawals, dividends won, etc, whilst the trading history has only buy/sell/market sell/instant sell transactions. It has come in with the ME upgrade to the platform.

• @Londoner Thanks, Yeah thought it was new, certainly didn't remember having it before today.