Is it feasible....

• .... that I sell up my port, either by IS or Market Sell depending on spread, re-bid via ME for all players once sold at a price of 5-10% lower than sold price and, if accepted I then get

A) 30 days worth of IPD &
    B) an increase in port value / cash in the bank

Simplistic I know but seems too good to be true.

Have I missed something? A little behind the curve on ME but my ears are well and truly pricked up now if I’m right with the above?

• Who are you selling ?

• don't forget about 2% commison on all sales

• @NewUser164410 said in Is it feasible....:

.... that I sell up my port, either by IS or Market Sell depending on spread, re-bid via ME for all players once sold at a price of 5-10% lower than sold price and, if accepted I then get

A) 30 days worth of IPD &
    B) an increase in port value / cash in the bank

Simplistic I know but seems too good to be true.

Have I missed something? A little behind the curve on ME but my ears are well and truly pricked up now if I’m right with the above?

To answer your question directly yeah it is true in theory.

However, It’s gonna be really unlikely you can IS your entire port and then buy them all back cheaper. And unless you have a portfolio of players like Haaland or Havertz or a bunch of other in demand players, being able to Market Sell your entire port will likely be a long process.

It’s probably worth doing with a couple of players, perhaps with good IPD players, but not the whole port. And you may get a bit of CA (on paper) to go with it.

For me I used yesterday to top up on holds, I didn’t sell any of my long term holds and replace them with new shares.