Odegaard

• Why the huge rise?

• @chaps1988 I assume it’s purely due to him being a popular hold in Spanish league and the resumption of football there?

• Twitter big accs comparing stats with Havertz, coupled with la liga return green light

• Spain looking like next league back for one but not sure why he has risen more than anyone else. Only bought him 2 days ago so happy to see the rise

• His PB average is very good, will only take a win and a full 90 minutes for him to be winning match day divs when La Liga returns.

Even a shadow of his form from this season will see him close the gap to Havertz. £2.50 gap is to big imo.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to place Odegaard and Havertz in the same ball park, in respect Havertzs’ current form is extremely good.

• @Brad Havertz's price has his proposed move to the premier league factored in which would explain the difference.
    Odegaard has very little media potential currently and an uncertain future, if/when Madrid take him back, will they play him?

• His links to the prem are still pretty green and I don’t think his price is yet to factor in a move.

Odegaard will definitely be starting for Madrid when he returns from loan, that’s if he hasn’t moved to a top English club, Liverpool have tried to sign him before, before his good form this season.

For both form is key, will Havertz continue, if he doesn’t will he get a move? Will Odegaard continue his form or get even better?

Both exciting players whom I wouldn’t want to miss out on.

• Im a huge fan of Odegaard.I just dont get Real Madrid anymore.They have an overload of talented young players.I would hope that he gets a move to premier league or PSG.Any talented young player wants to stay away from madrid and barcelona as i don't see they have any strategy moving forward.

• Madrid strategy is obvious .
    Now in the post renaldo world they are looking for the next generation.
    Can see Morris bale etc obviously gone next and youth being introduced where I would guess odregard being one of the lynchpins .
    A great prospect for me and Madrid the perfect platform for him to take the Modric kroos leadership role for the next few years. One of my favourite holds and one I will be looking to top up regularly.

• @BMCG All there top prospects are forward players.Midfield and defence overlooked.Why put Odegaard on loan over Diaz for example.

• @Brad said in Odegaard:

His links to the prem are still pretty green and I don’t think his price is yet to factor in a move.

Odegaard will definitely be starting for Madrid when he returns from loan, that’s if he hasn’t moved to a top English club, Liverpool have tried to sign him before, before his good form this season.

For both form is key, will Havertz continue, if he doesn’t will he get a move? Will Odegaard continue his form or get even better?

Both exciting players whom I wouldn’t want to miss out on.

Definitely starting? How do you see Real Madrid's line up for next season?

• I see Oderegard playing off right wing or attacking mid.
    I think he is further progressed and ready to play then Díaz he is a year older 2 . I thought the loan moves were good for him as he wouldn’t have got regular minutes in Madrid like he has picked up.
    Next season on back of experience he should be regular to start... funnily enough I can see Díaz going onloanthis season which might be good for him.

• @inoffthepost there’s talk he’ll be back at Madrid this summer. If he spends one more year on loan as planned and then returns he’ll have played two seasons playing every game as the main man, to then go and sit on a bench? If he ain’t going to start for Madrid by this point they’ll sell him to sociadad.

• If he leaves it will be munich or premier inmo.Couldn't see sociadad have that kind of money.

• Cant see him playing anywhere other then Madrid... question is how soon....sociedad have literally zero chance of signing him permanent

• Odengaard won’t be going back to madrid unless they can offload some overseas players.

• Reading this thread made me decide to accept a bid while has the 1% spread, i only bought him 3 days ago so 11% profit in 3 days seemed like a good trade

• Looks like i was a little quick to sell, he’s flying. I only noticed because i forgot to remove him from my index gain port and notified me to rub it in

• Havertz is rising on actual performance, Odegaard on speculation. Hopefully for him he can perform. For new users, I’d make sure you have valid reasons and a strategy when buying players

• @Black-wolf

The rise seems to because of articles today, specifically one in AS (Spanish publication) that he will be recalled to the Real Madrid first team for next season ...

Fuck knows why that is good for his price!! Try getting a set piece off Mr Kroos … no chance.