Raphael Guerreiro

• Another solid performance from the lad...a cheaper slightly older hakimi? starts most games it seems and is favoured by the formation dortmund play. A holder just wondering whether people consider him undervalued currently? Only 26 and another solid score today

• @NewUser198535 I sold him at 90 odd pence when he got moved to a midfielder 🤮. Not one of my better trades. Signed a new long term contract earlier this season so looks a good prospect at current price.

• I got on him this morning. I couldn't find much of a downside. The only one I could find is that he's got alot of competition for pb in that Dortmund side, but still has returned the best PB divs so it's not that big of a deal.

For positives. Age is good, price is very good, pb scores are good, starting place is good. So many things to like here.

I want more to be honest

• @NewUser198535 said in Raphael Guerreiro:

Another solid performance from the lad...a cheaper slightly older hakimi? starts most games it seems and is favoured by the formation dortmund play. A holder just wondering whether people consider him undervalued currently? Only 26 and another solid score today

Bonus is he's in a shout of Euros 20 too, hakimi would be worth even more if he was european

• Would love him and Hakimi to get moved back to classed as a defender in their wingback roles but not gonna happen any time soon. Not a bad pair eh, think only trent and Robertson more of an attacking threat as a club pair.

• Good age,goals & assists... Portugese... I’ve had awhile,don’t see any downside to him.

There’s competition in any side(s)

• I'm a holder an yeah this guys a machine an he does not mess about with the PB, I wish his position was defence too but he can still hold his own in midfield. He will defo make the Portugal squad for the euro's as his first choice left back an his only competition is Mario Rui(Napoli) at the moment I'd say his undervalued at 1.77 but maybe people need to see him more an then they'll trust him. I won't be selling anytime soon as his a euro's player.