TRF season

• As the TRF window is opening....

Thought I share the key thing everyone should know in regatdsthe big trfs, buy the rumour sell the deal... I'm not talking an obscure TRF to nice or Newcastle although this may still be appropiate...

When a big player moves his price will fall this normally happens just prior to the deal being completed. The index will be driven by rumours and media buzz. Now that media buzz is going to go away people take there profit. Then as soon as the deal is done potential 10% + drops... If you want to check this out check the yearly graphs for last year summer trfs. I personally got stung a couple of times by it so thought I'd share my experience...

Also be careful Joining any private group, you don't know what has been said prior to your arrival and there's a lot of people wanting to earn money off your back... Suggest there players and then dump after you brought guaranteed profit and dumps the position on you.

Make your own decisions,make money up, up the index!!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.