Premier League Rape Warning

• Just seen this article...

Obviously, if the player is named, he could crash in value like Ronaldo did.

Stay alert!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11697779/premier-league-star-accused-gang-rape-woman-lockdown-party/

• @Dan-The-Man

I’m not totally sure, but wasn’t it Hudson Odoi? Wasn’t he linked with a rape claim? Maybe those are just rumours...

• @Johar

I don't know mate, this is all I've seen, so I'll avoid speculating, just giving folk a heads up to keep their eye out.

• @Johar said in Premier League Rape Warning:

@Dan-The-Man

I’m not totally sure, but wasn’t it Hudson Odoi? Wasn’t he linked with a rape claim? Maybe those are just rumours...

The last paragraph states last week CHO was connected to a separate incident, but it is the Sun so that might not be accurate. Then again, the whole story could be speculation.

• Didnt Kyle walker go to a party during lockdown a good few weeks ago? Could be him just as much as cho

• This is not CHO. That story had come out and the lady concerned went alone to his flat and he was alone too. This is a completely different story and player.

• @Ddr or grealish 😱

• @Dan-The-Man

dont pay attention to that rag absolute scum of a newspaper

• Fortunately that pile of shite rag gets omitted from MB scoring.

• @The-Spion-Kop

I try to read a wide variety of media, even the dirt rags like The Sun.

I agree it's one of the scummiest rags around.

• I saw it reported in other places not just the sun, just for clarity.

• Just curious... You guys know these stories only break in The Sun because that is who people call when they have a story and they pay the most?
    Always makes me laugh when everyone goes on about their seedy Journos and fake stories. Kyle Walker complained at being followed when they found him at a party for example, but that was just because someone rang the paper and told them.
    No reason at all not to believe anything written in that paper.

• @Thatguy said in Premier League Rape Warning:

Just curious... You guys know these stories only break in The Sun because that is who people call when they have a story and they pay the most?
    Always makes me laugh when everyone goes on about their seedy Journos and fake stories. Kyle Walker complained at being followed when they found him at a party for example, but that was just because someone rang the paper and told them.
    No reason at all not to believe anything written in that paper.

They have an extensive track record of printing made up stories.

• Possibly those sort of practices happened a while ago. The current set up is more just people isolating sitting at home writing up stories from press releases and calls from the public, same with any newspaper.
    The reason the Sun gets the big celebrity stories is nothing to do with the journos or following people, just that nobody phones the Guardian etc when they have a story.
    Kyle Walker is the funniest example saying he is being followed by the media. Nobody is following anyone, everyone is just sitting at home like he should be.
    Spoke to a guy from the Sun about it and he pissed himself saying ‘why the fuck would we bother following Kyle Walker, he’s a nobody!’ 😂

• @Thatguy said in Premier League Rape Warning:Spoke to a guy from the Sun about it and he pissed himself saying ‘why the fuck would we bother following Kyle Walker, he’s a nobody!’ 😂

Right. But they always follow "nobodies" though dont they? Including otherwise normal people and ruin their lives for a bang average headline and some quick moralising from Murdoch. Imagine being a rich black footballer - You are marked already and they'll be on you the moment its convenient for them.

If Kyle Walker says the press were following him and his family, then I firmly believe Kyle.

Hurry up and die The Sun. Ta!

• Right. But they always follow "nobodies" though dont they? Including otherwise normal people and ruin their lives for a bang average headline and some quick moralising from Murdoch. Imagine being a rich black footballer - You are marked already and they'll be on you the moment its convenient for them.

If Kyle Walker says the press were following him and his family, then I firmly believe Kyle.

Hurry up and die The Sun. Ta!

Pretty much sums up what I was saying about strange perspective based on opinion. I can 100% tell you that the majority of their staff are working from home. They certainly do not have enough Journos to be following around minor celebrities even in normal times. For someone to follow someone who is staying in their home means that people actually believe The Sun is paying someone to just sit in their car outside his house all day, it’s ludicrous.
    They rely mainly on calls from the public and press releases for 99% of their content. I can say the facts, but people will just blindly say die Sun die and believe their staff are lurking in a bush outside random houses 😂

• It's the freelancers who are sitting outside following people around, that the sun then gladly buys the stories/photos off. Publish and be damned.

• Exactly! So if The Sun doesn’t buy the story then another paper will at a lower price. That is the reason they have more exclusives than the mirror for example. If the Sun did go, the Mirror would just be running all the stories the sun does now and everyone would be complaining!
    If the issue is that people don’t want newspapers reporting the news, don’t buy one. But to pick out one paper for basically being better than the others at their job and slating them for it is a little silly.