No bids currently in on Ighalo...highest market price placer with no ‘IS’ option?

• @Advinculas-Index He definitely sold for a quick profit after that pump haha

• @PMurph said in No bids currently in on Ighalo...highest market price placer with no ‘IS’ option?:

Ericali tell me your plan was to get enough people to buy him to get the IS to return and you sold all your shares today at the highest IS of £1.09 for 10p profit because if you did you're a genius haha

The IS price will naturally increase when he signs.

It's all about waiting for the opportunity.

Now is the time to just sit back & enjoy the dividends.

If is wasn't the Manchester United move it would have been when he moved to Newcastle / West Ham etc.

If he signs the extension with Manchester United he stands a good chance of getting the permanent contract.

A few more goals & the clamour from the fans will be deafening.

He's already a fans favourite.

• @Ericali
    Don’t worry Eric, I don’t think some people get it, even though they claim they might do :-)

Flipped some yesterday for an easy 23% profit, won a few divs and bought some more at £1:01.

Great advice and think we all owe you a big drink if he stays 😁

• @King-Fergus nice work 👍

Some people crow about 23% in 3 months.

Doing it in 24-36 hours is very nice.

The opportunity was there - some people just looked a gift horse in the mouth.

Like you say, you could be in/out with profit in a matter of hours. 💰

This will rumble on while Sunday & beyond regardless of the outcome.

• @Ericali i tip my hat to you, i may not be a fan of your trading style. But you played this one will with some good sized cajones

• @johnboywalker

😂😂

• Some people on this forum are so blinded by their hatred for Ericali that he could tell them the sky is blue and they would argue it's red. Everything he said in this thread was very rational and easy to digest, many of us had already seen the writing on the wall with Ighalo and were doing the same as Eric before he even posted his own reasoning.

Whatever, their loss I suppose.

• Just been scanning Twitter. ..

0_1590570627717_Screenshot_2020-05-27-10-08-46-1.png

It's looking good for the dirty dozen!

Well done soldiers 👌👍

• @DillyDong said in No bids currently in on Ighalo...highest market price placer with no ‘IS’ option?:

Some people on this forum are so blinded by their hatred for Ericali that he could tell them the sky is blue and they would argue it's red. Everything he said in this thread was very rational and easy to digest, many of us had already seen the writing on the wall with Ighalo and were doing the same as Eric before he even posted his own reasoning.

Whatever, their loss I suppose.

To be honest I disagree a bit, this thread has actually been full of good debate with no real hatred/abuse like some other threads. Everyone who's disagreed has wished him luck, I think this thread is quite a good example of what this forum can be, how people can have polar opposite views/strategies and still make money

• @ChazFI123 yeah its been a good thread and even better to see @Ericali and @ScouseSte appearing to build bridges which im sure the entire forum will be happy to see.

This trade was for those who like a higher risk gamble amd because of the matching engine theres very little back stabbing or hard feelings. In the past people would buy, pump then sell but now you can offer a quick sell option for those that want out and then offer a buy back price. The new system really benefits all parties whether buying or selling. Even @Ericali selling his holding doesnt mean he has to screw someone over to do so he can choose when to sell to someone who is happy to buy.

• @ChazFI123 and @Black-wolf well said, I think it's been a great debate from both sides

• Lots of lessons learnt yesterday on this trade for all. What causes issues is where none holders slag off others’s holdings which they don’t own. Pogba last year, Henderson (still got 500 of those thanks Dan!) TAA etc. This was a I’m King or a Cunt pump by Eric. He put a decent amount of dosh behind his mouth. Ballsy or foolish take your pick but it was fun for those who did ( and very profitable) and fun from a vicarious stand point for those who didn’t.
    Add this trade to the top 10 FI moments.

• Great thread, no interest in being involved in this trade but great to see the reasoning and logic both for and against it. 👍

• I bottled it and sold my 100 Ighalo yesterday for £1.11.

It wouldn't surprise me if holders end up selling for £1.40+ via the matching engine at some point over the next month.

But for me, making a 12% profit (after commission) in just 24 hours was a good return.

• @ocs123 said in No bids currently in on Ighalo...highest market price placer with no ‘IS’ option?:

I bottled it and sold my 100 Ighalo yesterday for £1.11.

It wouldn't surprise me if holders end up selling for £1.40+ via the matching engine at some point over the next month.

But for me, making a 12% profit (after commission) in just 24 hours was a good return.

Another survivor back from the front line with a gerry's dog tags as a souvenir!
    Welcome back soldier, you've done your forum proud 👍

• I got paid out for 1301 futures in Ighalo last night though my portfolio shows 1300. Unable to sleep I put a buy order in for 99 @ £1.05 at 3am this morning. Surprising I got 88 of them so far.

• @LittleFish
    Haha spot on re pogba
    He’s selling pretty easily for 7.50, and I was blasted for backing him when he was £6. That’s after 35% returned in dividends.
    Do your own research but follow others when it makes sense!

• @ScouseSte said

Another survivor back from the front line with a gerry's dog tags as a souvenir!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 tempted to sell just to get myself one of these

• @Shippers said in No bids currently in on Ighalo...highest market price placer with no ‘IS’ option?:

@ScouseSte said

🤣🤣🤣🤣 tempted to sell just to get myself one of these

Still pinned down in no-man's land mate?
    Don't worry, looks like plenty of opportunities to make it back to Blighty in one piece now old chap

Possible surrender of the enemy at any moment 🤝

• @ScouseSte I popped my head up, crawled out over the top, and.............. went for it. Sold at £1.20. Saw it go to £1.23 but thought I'll take what I can and revaluate. Felt I could of got more but why take the risk, its profit end of the day. Reasons to love the ME product as I would of never had got involved in this before at £1.60.