Forwards with capital appreciation potential

• Need a forward or 2 to add to my portfolio who have good capital appreciation potential and the odd chance of winning PB.

Not the top 5 though,

Hit me with your suggestions

• @Brad ighalo 😂😂😂😂

• Martinelli

• Asensio. No brainer.

Small rise today, but more to come. Just back from injury, La Liga starting soon, should get in the Spain squad.

To be open, this is a pump as I’m already on board (but a pump with substance) 🤣👍🏻

• Feran torres ticks a lot of boxes for me

• Bukayo Saka and Maxwel Cornet both have a lot of potential CA and post solid PB scores. Only thing with these two is they may not be registered as forwards forever.

But Cornet especially was very underpriced before COVID, and he’s still slightly down on that price, he’s currently £1.06. There are couple of things holding his price back (Lyon don’t have European football, he probably needs Dembele and one other player to be sold to nail down a first team place).

Donyell Malen will absolutely fly if and when he moves to a PB League.

I hold all of them (obviously), do your own research.

• Saka. I pulled the trigger with 350 yesterday after looking for an attacking option.

Best option I could see in terms of the next potential big rises.

Exciting.

• @Daniel I'm eagerly awaiting a Malen move. Only hold the 300 though. Wonder where he is likely to end up and where his price would go with that transfer...

• @Brad
    I've been thinking the same as I'm bottom-heavy, so to speak 😂, as most of my portfolio are defenders and midfielders.

I already hold Milik (decent, not amazing, PB and with his contract ending next year may be on the move), Kluivert (rubbish PB but young and may get a big move if proves himself, has Raiola as his agent), Moreno (good PB, decent performances for the national team but is 27 already) and Dolberg (young and had a good season in France so may get a transfer in time, although has rubbish PB).

I have also picked up some Odsonne Edouard via the ME this weekend. He's already over £2 which is expensive for a non-PB league asset but it's only matter of time before he gets a big move after a superb season at Celtic. Bit of a gamble as he's unproven PB-wise (Indexgain has only 6 PB games recorded with an average/max of 75/135 for him) but at 22 years old he is a good long term hold (IMO anyway).

• Jonathan David

• @BMCG don’t disagree, but he’s a midfielder, very competitive position to ever win PB although I do think he’ll reach around £3.50 but have to perform to maintain that price

• @Daniel Saka will have to hit the ground running form wise to maintain his price. Bit unsure as Arsenal haven’t known their strongest 11 for a few seasons now, could easily fall out of favour

• @Vaughany Same situation for me, like to be in with the chance of winning PB and find myself lacking strikers.

The only 2 I currently hold are Oyarzabal and Jesus, both young and still priced v competitively imo.

• Kevin Volland (I hold), been injured but expected back shortly. Year left on his contract, stated might want a move abroad and discussions with Leverkusen not moved forward as yet, may depend on Havertz plans. Has won PB twice, Leverkusen still in EL as well so will have quite a few games to play.

Good value at £1.17 in my view but do your own research.

• @Silver Hmm would need a move to a PB league to see his price move imo, also won’t feature in the euros.

• @216LAC said in Forwards with capital appreciation potential:

@Daniel I'm eagerly awaiting a Malen move. Only hold the 300 though. Wonder where he is likely to end up and where his price would go with that transfer...

The ideal move would be to the PL, a move back to Arsenal would be a great move, cause of the Media appeal moving back to his former team, replacing Aubameyang, being the next Van Persie. Also I like players that play for big teams in the Europa League, and younger players like Malen don’t usually get rested in those games.

Staying at PSV for another season wouldn’t be the end of the world, he’s a player that benefits from the Euros being moved back a year, he’ll be fit and if he has a good season I think he’ll be the clear no.1 striker, even if he stays at PSV. That would drive his price up too.

I think I read something about AC Milan last week, which could potentially be awful from an FI perspective. If he went to AC Milan he might even be overpriced at £2.50. (I really can’t see it happening though, it’s just rumours)

• There's this Brazilian bloke called Neymar who might win PB, MB and CA...

Edit: Missed the top 5 bit. If TAA rises another 4p then that Neymar bloke could meet your criteria!

• @Brad He'll get the move this summer no doubt

• @Brad said in Forwards with capital appreciation potential:

@Daniel Saka will have to hit the ground running form wise to maintain his price. Bit unsure as Arsenal haven’t known their strongest 11 for a few seasons now, could easily fall out of favour

Yeah you’re not wrong. If he wants to play in the front three he definitely needs to be in top form cause there’s too much competition, but unless Tierney can prove his fitness, I think his fall back option is to stay in that left wing back position.

• @Brad I think Dybala is very good value.

Good for PB on his day, will be the main man when CR hangs up his boots, has the ability for MB as seen last year when linked to the Prem.

If you look at Gnabry and Depay, should he really be a quid cheaper than them? I'm not so sure.

Doesn't have the Euros but that's just one tournament, in his prime years (26) and he's a big name so should always have potential buyers.

Has a lot going for him at under £4.