Rashford is it too late to jump on the train ?

• I just bought 139 I know that is over £7 but I think he is undervalued compared to Sancho and halaand so I think he could rise around £10 if I hold long term .
    Thoughts about him ? And also does anyone know what he is like pb wise as I am at work and can’t check it right now ?

• His PB isn't amazing, I personally wouldn't buy him for his PB. When I held I always viewed any PB as a bonus

• I hold. He is young exciting and english. Oh and at United so will be a media darling due to constant charity work. He could also be an england euro hero (who knows) PB not great at all but neither is Haaland. I do hope Fernandes has an impact on Rashford Pb but who knows, If the Sancho move happens it could be negative for Rashford but even then he could up his game, it’s all unknowns.
    I think as a United fan he is a sentimental hold for me. But definitely on him for long term.

• @R9inter I reckon once the transfer media dies down and Sancho is settled in at United, he and Rashford should be much closer in price. Hard to put a figure on it because of platform growth.

• I'm excited to see him link up with Bruno. If they do well together in the first game or 2 then I expect him to close the gap significantly

• It’s never late to buy players like Rashford. With avg performance his price and divs will go at least with the growth of the index (>100% atm). If he starts to win PB divs you can have it much higher

• It's not too late in my opinion, plenty of open road ahead of him

• Definitely not too late, although I think there might be a bit of a lull in his price in the next week - or so I hope, as I'm looking to top up!

• Contrary to what many people are saying Rashfords PB is actually pretty good having 2 PB scores of over 240 this season with 3 PB wins and 1 star man. He does pretty well in an average team. His PB average isnt far of Werner’s who many consider a top PB hold

He’s also very good for MB in my opinion he is very undervalued

• Banned

@Black-wolf
    Yes for sure.

And I agree with those who say he will be close to Sancho. Question is, does Sancho drop or does Rashford rise?

• @Black-wolf only thing is him losing set pieces, that won't help him PB wise. But that will be counteracted by playing in a better side, so it evens out I think just about

• I see him as a straight forward grow with the platform and be upto £10 when my three years are up. There should be divs along the way too. The Man Utd bias alone will get him some. If we do have a Euros and a World Cup then there’s real opportunity for the Index to go crazy. As with all the top players there’ll be little dips along the way but they’re just an opportunity to buy more. I don’t buy much in the middle ground because they can go either way but as with the sub £1 players I buy to rise, I only see the very top of the Index doing the same.

• @MrWh1te no way Sancho drops because it’s virtually impossible under the new system but Rashford will rise. Id expect him to track Bruno in price being realistic

• @MrWh1te I think bothe things will happen Sancho will drop a bit I reckon at least £1.50/2 in the long run and rashford will be close to Sancho price but that’s what I think and I am a newbie so don’t take me too seriously plus I already a few fuck ups so I am not reliable at all lol

• @ChazFI123 his set pieces were awful, might be better for him to be on the receiving end of Bruno’s set pieces

• Banned

@Black-wolf
    Prices will drop, to suggest otherwise is wrong.
    At the very best, it will say £13.50 is ceiling price and all trading will happen below, and that is best case.
    It will be carnage when sell orders come in :p

• He is one of the top pb and mb performers in his age bracket!
    He is only 22 and had been pretty much single handedly carrying Utd, so he is only going to benefit from the teams improvement.
    English, at the most media friendly club, Euros and World cup.
    In the time I've been on the Index he has always been the most obvious value for a longterm hold.

• @Zaka_7 said in Rashford is it too late to jump on the train ?:

I hold. He is young exciting and english. Oh and at United so will be a media darling due to constant charity work. He could also be an england euro hero (who knows) PB not great at all but neither is Haaland. I do hope Fernandes has an impact on Rashford Pb but who knows, If the Sancho move happens it could be negative for Rashford but even then he could up his game, it’s all unknowns.
    I think as a United fan he is a sentimental hold for me. But definitely on him for long term.

I’ve mentioned this before but I don’t see how Sancho coming to Utd would negatively affect Rashford’s price. If anything Sancho coming to Utd could negatively affect his own price.
    If Sancho joins Utd then either

1. stays classed as a midfielder and has to compete with Bruno for PB
    2. reclassified as a forward and has to compete with Rashford for PB. They’d essentially play on either wing of Martial up front, so in my eyes that’s Rashford going nearer to Sancho’s price or Sancho dropping closer to Rashford’s price

• @Black-wolf how do you think the potential upcoming sell orders will work and how it will affect the market?

• @MrWh1te how do you think the sell orders will affect the market?