Goalkeepers?

• 3 goalkeepers are top of the GK/DEF PB list.
    Is this a freak occurrence or has the matrix been tweaked in any way.
    Can't ever recall it before.

• @Dronny-Gaz 100% freak occurrence, careful not to let the fact there’s only one league up an running cloud your judgement

• Just jumped out at me and seemed very strange.
    In fact, 4 out of the top 7 are keepers.

• Couldn’t they have a separate PB category for goalkeepers to make them a bit more worth buying?

• Too easy to pick a winner and gobble up Divs. On a 2 match day you'd have a 1/4 chance and single match days it's 1/2 obviously.
    They really should do something though.

• I think it's easy to jump to conclusions.

The bundesliga has partly implemented the sweeper keeper idea more than anywhere else and because teams press so much, if the press gets broken a lot then it can become like a basketball match.

I think if it was just the Premier League, Ligue 1, Serie A or La Liga, this wouldn't be the case. Either way, get some capital and jump on board. I've seen Sommer at the top a few times.

• @Dronny-Gaz said in Goalkeepers?:

Too easy to pick a winner and gobble up Divs. On a 2 match day you'd have a 1/4 chance and single match days it's 1/2 obviously.
    They really should do something though.

That argument doesn't stack up for me. If keepers were recognised with their own category they would see a nice price rise, which is good news for FI and traders isn't it? The more players with value, the better the platform. It would also give defenders more value, it's rare but tonight is one of those nights where a defender lost out to a keeper.

We're the traders, we should be greedy when it comes to dividends and it's up to FI to say no, let's not make their excuses for them 🙂

• Agree with the people suggesting GK divs! Even if capped at a penny whatever the match day, it would be great for the platform

• Think there's been talk of a 'team of the week' previously,who would potentially earn bonus divs and you would need a GK for that team
    It's never materialised though.