Match Engine Discrepancies

• I know this is only pennies, but it might matter to some.

I hold a Martin Odegaard and a friend of mine is bidding on 30 shares @£4.40 and asked me if he was bidding about right. I clicked on my shares to sell to check the actual offer price and he is spot on bidding £4.40, BUT when i scroll up the quantity, I can only sell 23 @£4.40 and then the price dropped to £4.39/share if I want to sell above 23 even though I know there is a bid at more than that.

Is this a bug?

• @Frank-Mole-Pepys yeah I've seen this mentioned a few times (maybe check through #footballindex on Twitter) - it would be good if they could present the pricing differently, particularly with highest bid prices which aren't reflected well at the mo. It might even encourage sales and therefore commission

• @FootballArgos said in Match Engine Discrepancies:

@Frank-Mole-Pepys yeah I've seen this mentioned a few times (maybe check through #footballindex on Twitter) - it would be good if they could present the pricing differently, particularly with highest bid prices which aren't reflected well at the mo. It might even encourage sales and therefore commission

Ah cheers mate, I'm not on Twitter so wasn't aware it had been mentioned. Hope they sort it and yes it'll be great if the highest bid was more visible to encourage trades and also to stop people locking up money on bids that aren't the highest.