Matchday Thread 27/5/20

• 0_1590572945573_Screenshot_20200527-104855_FlashScore UK.jpg

Most of my interest is in the early kick off today, holding Klostermann who won top Def last time out and Sabitzer who took top mid on the same day. Hertha were poor pre-covid but have been much better since the resumption so just maybe there could be something in it for my other hold, Maier. But Leipzig were convincing last time out so I wouldn't be shocked if my 2 Leipzig boys go close again.

Only other involvement for me is Aaron Martin for Mainz who play Union Berlin in their easiest game since resumption. I backed him in the BL sub 80p thread and I'm gonna back him again here

Def: Martin
    Mid: Sabitzer
    Fwd: Werner

• Werner for me

Plus Seb Andersson at FC Union
    Edimilson Fernandes at Mainz

And the one and only Jhon Cordoba at Koln

That is my Interest for tonight if they all play. Hope Werner gives another good show.

• @MickTurbo Werner and Sabitzer done the business at the weekend, does provide an added dimension when watching a game, not sure Mrs HIAG agrees with me though. PB wins are bonuses and can be lucky so a good performance from both and investor confidence resulting in CA is the main aim.

Skov provides another option, another goal may provide an exit option for me, likewise Kainz.

• Hopefully Klostermann delivers the goods again...any minutes for Maier would be a bonus too

• Cunha ripping up his former team would make be nice- and would make other games more interesting if leipzig lost.

• Ooooo I've a got a few players tonight thanks to my weekend meltdown πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Klostermann, Werner, Phillip Max, Matondo and that division 2 forward Kleindeist for promotion-chasing Heidenheim!

Forgot about Skov too 😁

• @ScouseSte

Oh and Angelino too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• No as many for me tonight.

Sabitzer and Klostermann for Leipzig. Max and Skov respectively for Augsburg and Hoffenheim.

Hoping for good performances from Max and Skov so I can exit for decent (for me) profits.

• Hopefully lots of interest for me tonight, RB Leipzig (Halstenberg, Orban, Mukiele, Upamecano), Augsburg (Max and Richter) and with Dusseldorf Kownacki is getting closer to a return but unlikely tonight (if he did he would probably drop a Covid test kit on his foot and be out again 😬).

Hoping for :-
    Halstenberg, Richter, Kownacki.

Predicting :-
    Halstenberg, Sabitzer, Werner.

After a bit of horse trading I have negotiated a later dinner tonight, so watching RB Leipzig, then I am cooking and missing the later games. Good luck all πŸ‘

• @ScouseSte mate your meltdown might come good tonight. They aren't shit buys, it's just the way it all unfolded that was questionable. But not like you blew it all on some panamanian GK, or say, Sam Surridge πŸ˜‰

• @MickTurbo said in Matchday Thread 27/5/20:

@ScouseSte mate your meltdown might come good tonight. They aren't shit buys, it's just the way it all unfolded that was questionable. But not like you blew it all on some panamanian GK, or say, Sam Surridge πŸ˜‰

No Mick I instant sold the shit buys at a big loss haha!
    These are the best of the rest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Thanks @MickTurbo for starting these up again, probably my favourite threads. No pumping, just shared joy, sorrow and piss taking!!

Kimmich having a 140 point article this morning justs rubs salt into last night's wounds...

• Leipzig v Hertha (Mittelstadt, Piatek, Cunha)
    Augsburg (Max) v Paderborn
    Dusseldorf (Stoger) v Schalke (Serdar)
    Hoffenheim v Koln
    Union Berlin v Mainz (Quaison, Mateta)

I think I'll be lucky if 5 of the above start for me. I'll go:

DEF Angelino
    MID Uth
    FWD Werner

• @Martyn-B like I said to ya I've held Kimmich but hes just far too frustrating a hold for me. You would think all these 2nd places must surely translate to a good number of 1st places in the longer term, but I just couldnt put up with it personally. I know your more patient than me though

• Kimmich is fast becoming the nearly man of FI. Find it insane that his incredible performance in a title clash away to Dortmund can be ranked lower than Arnold's performance, but no point trying to rationalise the PB madness.

• @NewUser385798 said in Matchday Thread 27/5/20:

Kimmich is fast becoming the nearly man of FI. Find it insane that his incredible performance in a title clash away to Dortmund can be ranked lower than Arnold's performance, but no point trying to rationalise the PB madness.

This is why we need tiered PB!

Not that I hold Kimmich but can appreciate the frustration.

• Kimmich has been the nearly man of FI since last October (':

• I’m very RBL heavy and whilst some won’t play due to rotation or injury I have-
    Sabizter Halstenburg Laimer klostermann
    And for Hertha
    Piatek and Dilrosun

Also got Jedvaj for Augsburg and Skov and Hubner for Hoffenheim.

Hoping for at least one PB winner from that lot 🀞

• Max/ Serdar for me tonight, hopefully we can get a follow up to my first divs yesterday since football has been back from Max arnold.

• @London-Is-Blue I'm assuming you know that Serdar is out for the season as you posted a nice buy on the ME thread. Contemplating doing the same, thought he could be a transfer candidate before the injury.