New Starter with some questions???

• Thanks for anyone that replies.......

Does a player reach a highest price or can he just keep on gaining price, I hear after a certain time they split the shares or something along those lines??

When you sell and you join the queue are you in the queue to sell at the current buy price?

Is there a 3 year limit or something on owing players?

I know these are very basic questions but any help appreciated.........

Thanks

• @NewUser610504

Welcome to the forum.

1. In theory there isn't a limit to a players price. Neymar and Pogba once reached around £24! When that happened there was a share split and every player's price was divided by three and owners had their number of futures multiplied by three.

2. If you market sell, rather than instant sell, you get the buy price at the time the futures sell minus the two percent commission.

3. Yes, there is a three year limit on owning each future although it hasn't been actively enforced so far. This is expected to change in the future.

• Thanks for the info

• @NewUser610504 said in New Starter with some questions???:

Thanks for anyone that replies.......

Does a player reach a highest price or can he just keep on gaining price, I hear after a certain time they split the shares or something along those lines??

When you sell and you join the queue are you in the queue to sell at the current buy price?

Is there a 3 year limit or something on owing players?

I know these are very basic questions but any help appreciated.........

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. If you haven't already done so, please read this thread. It'll get you up to speed: https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/5017/all-things-football-index

• @NewUser610504 Welcome to the forum. All these questions and more are answered in the opening post of the "All things Football Index" thread pinned to the top of the forum subject list.

• @trig I think we’re on a winner here. Play it nice and cool son, nice and cool, you know what I mean?

• Hi Trig

Welcome to the forum. I joined after the share split so will leave that one to others to answer but you don't lose out as you get more shares in the player.

If you put in the sell queue they sell at the live "buy" price when you get to the front of the queue, minus 2% commission, so set a reserve and if player falls below that price your sell request will be automatically cancelled.

Not sure how three year bet works but probably a good idea to keep a record of when you bought, sold etc. You can check transaction history but that is complicated so just a simple spreadsheet would be easier.

Good luck, hope you enjoy playing as much as I have in my first 4 months.

• Cheers for the advice