Ask Mr Cole?

• 0_1590669675077_Screenshot_20200528-124319.png

Perhaps let's get together and think of some questions.
    The answers effect all of us.
    Let's be productive then.

1. Are there any plans for IS to return in any way, shape or form?

• When should we expect the full implementation of OB

• Will FI be offering any form of IS once order books is fully implemented?
    When will the sell feature of order books be introduced?
    When is the media review, as per user questionnaires?
    Will media be opened to the rest of Europe/other PB leagues?
    Will there be a dividend review in time for the 20/21 season?
    Will expansion to Germany be going ahead by the 20/21 season and will it be a pooled market?

That's all :)

• Banned

Will it change so we can edit a bid rather than cancel and re-submit?

• @AJH1982
    Bit greedy 😁, but all good questions.

Isn't this much better when everyone plays nicely? 😂😂

• @MrWh1te
    Yeah good one.

• @MrWh1te
    Good question but I thought you would have had more pressing questions ...!! 😁

• Banned

@King-Fergus Only if you listen to the bullshit some people spout. My position has always been clear.

1. Can FI employ more market makers or ask those it already has to be more active in the bottom end of the market please? The spreads on cheaper players are either non existent or very large at the moment.

2. Well done on the relatively trouble free introduction of the matching engine. When can we expect phase 2 - i.e. seller’s being able to set the prices they want?

3. Do you think I should buy more futures in Troy Deeney or realise the profit I already have and sell up?

• @ocs123
    If you've made profit on Troy Deeney, I feel Mr Cole should be asking you questions. 😁

• @AJH1982 said in Ask Mr Cole?:

Will FI be offering any form of IS once order books is fully implemented?
    When will the sell feature of order books be introduced?
    When is the media review, as per user questionnaires?
    Will media be opened to the rest of Europe/other PB leagues?
    Will there be a dividend review in time for the 20/21 season?
    Will expansion to Germany be going ahead by the 20/21 season and will it be a pooled market?

That's all :)

Amen. Hopefully no one else asks anything so you get undivided attention

1. "Will we have to provide a market-making function? It’s absolutely likely, and possibly vital that we do, in the short to medium term at least. We will provide this function as long as the market needs it. That is in everyone’s interest." Mike Bohan (June 2019)
      I suppose unilaterally walking away from that market making responsibility means FI feel it's now no longer needed, not just in their own interests to do so?

2. Buyers are what drives the market growth, the only reason the market rises is because (buyer created) demand exceeds supply & FI have just capped this demand to 98% of it's potential; charging 2% to make an order book bid just reduces their net buying power to 98% instead of 100%. Adding 2% to bids will result in fewer bids & less trade so everyone loses, all buyers should be encouraged, free of charge, as they are what drive the market.
      The product will succeed by attracting buyers, taxing those buyers will reduce their appetite & damage the product growth just when most needed so when will you reverse this terrible proposal?

• What's going on with the three year expiry rule?

• Bit random but I wonder if anyone can answer this here? When there was a promotion about a year ago with things including a snazzy bathrobe, there were prizes for different days. Does anyone know if the winner of a lunch with Mr Cole ever happened? I can’t remember ever seeing anything about it!

• @TeamGB I'm not sure. Maybe ask @Ericali . I reckon he would of been sat in the opposite corner peering over the top of his rather large newspaper 🕵😉

• @TeamGB said in Ask Mr Cole?:

Bit random but I wonder if anyone can answer this here? When there was a promotion about a year ago with things including a snazzy bathrobe, there were prizes for different days. Does anyone know if the winner of a lunch with Mr Cole ever happened? I can’t remember ever seeing anything about it!

I was thinking exactly the same today!

• @kristiang85 I’m guessing they Facebooked the winner and thought this isn’t happening and paid them off!

• When can we expect the next batch of IPO?

• Would it be a good idea to have 'helpful' moderators on the Forum to welcome new traders and answer simple questions or certainly point in the right direction?

• @Dronny-Gaz I would agree that moderators (i'm not aware of any) would be useful to get rid of some of the shite on here but in fairness I think most of us do a good job at guiding new users on the platform and are helpful. Whether that's through great wisdom or merely a bit of mild piss taking it's all done, mostly, in good spirit.

I think we are quite a nice bunch in general. I've certainly enjoyed my short time here and can already see the characteristics of certain members.