Tammy Abraham

• With the Premier league set to be back in June and the euros on the way what do we think of Tammy Abraham, is now a good time to jump on him. Thoughts please?

• His price has already had a significant fall from his high price due to injury, lack of football, etc so personally I think his price will only rebound upwards shortly.

• He is beginning to look very cheap, having missed out on the rises that have happened across the board due to injury.

He needs to perform on the pitch though to ignite any rise.

• Tammy was completely exhausted and playing through injury towards the end of the season, Chelsea were also without a lot players before due to a lot of injuries so should come back stronger.

Basically as a Chelsea fan i think that Tammy should come back fresh and raring to go.

As for an FI hold that's down to you.

• I think it pretty obvious chelsea need another striker so that is what holds is price back from potentially going higher until next season starts.

• @Tom77 said in Tammy Abraham:

I think it pretty obvious chelsea need another striker so that is what holds is price back from potentially going higher until next season starts.

I agree with this, but I don’t think they will sign a striker this summer which means I don’t think it’ll hold his price back forever.

They need to replace Pedro and Willian, it’s not enough to have just Pulisic and CHO I think they’ll prioritise that, unless they have the money to be splashing out on both but I’m not sure they will choose to.

Giroud signed a contract extension last week also.

• @Daniel said in Tammy Abraham:

@Tom77 said in Tammy Abraham:

I think it pretty obvious chelsea need another striker so that is what holds is price back from potentially going higher until next season starts.

I agree with this, but I don’t think they will sign a striker this summer which means I don’t think it’ll hold his price back forever.

They need to replace Pedro and Willian, it’s not enough to have just Pulisic and CHO I think they’ll prioritise that, unless they have the money to be splashing out on both but I’m not sure they will choose to.

No chance mate, 2 strikers one over 30. They need another one.

• @Tom77 don’t forget about Batman 🦇

• Armando Broja as well.

• @Daniel don't forget about Ziyech either.

• @JonesyFI-WH Ziyech/Pulisic will be first choice, CHO is not the player he was pre injury and unless he can overcome what people close to the club are saying is a mental issue, he never will be anything like the player he could've been.

• @Tom77 said in Tammy Abraham:

@Daniel said in Tammy Abraham:

@Tom77 said in Tammy Abraham:

No chance mate, 2 strikers one over 30. They need another one.

Agreed - I think another striker is the priority. Giroud is fine as an option late on but won’t push Tammy to start. Bats is stealing a living and doesn’t deserve to be at a CL club.

They’ve also just signed Ziech who can cover wide and are in talks to give up their £13.5m buy back clause on Jeremie Boga. If I’m Chelsea and I need wide cover he’s a no brainer to bring back, which makes me think they believe they already have adequate depth out wide.

• @London-Is-Blue my best friend who’s a Chelsea fan has told me to keep an eye out for Anjorin, have you seen much of him?

• @ChazFI123 said in Tammy Abraham:

@Tom77 don’t forget about Batman 🦇

He’s 27 this year and it still feels like he is breaking through.
    He isn't any good.

• @ChazFI123 Yes, Anjorin is one of the next stars who will break through. He missed an absolute sitter before the break (Gilmour would've got the assist) and in his interview after Gilmour was like basically 'That's the first time i've seen him miss, he never misses'

Hes like a more Advanced RLC from what i've seen and a number ten by trade but could easily fill in out wide or in the advanced role in the midfield three.

If the EPL bring in the 5 sub rule like Germany (which they are in talks to do) he will get game time.

He has real talent and i'm very excited to see more of him unfortunately the break came just as he was starting to get minutes due to our injury crisis.

"I want to be scoring, I want to be creating," Anjorin said in an interview with The Independent. "In five years' time, I want to be a leader in the team, helping the younger academy kids to come through, where they can look up to me too and thrive as well."

Saying the right things and signed a deal until 2025 so expect him to be getting game time sooner rather than later imo (not a bad return at youth level either).0_1590687366422_anjorin.JPG

• @London-Is-Blue I’ll carry on keeping an eye out for him then and hope he gets IPOd soon!

• @ChazFI123 Anjorrin and Ian Maatsen (LB) will be the next two and Armando Broja (ST/Across front three) but a bit less confident on Broja whilst he is a big lad not sure he has the strength to go up against EPL CB's week in week out just yet, think he might need to bulk up, but could see him replace Michy.