Christoph Baumgartner

• I watched the Hoffenheim game last night and I was so impressed with this lad. Never heard of him before last night so I looked him up and he’s 20 years old and an Austrian international. Has anyone seen much of him play? Was very creative last night and looks like he’s capable of scoring a lot of goals from midfield. Also noticed that he scored against England when we beat them 5-1 so i’m not sure how I have no recollection of him. Looking forward to when he’s added to the platform.

• 6 goals, 4 assists in just 13 starts, been playing a lot more regularly before the enforced break so looks as though he's made his way to the starting 11.

Good numbers for a 20 year old.

One to watch for sure....

Someome somewhere will likely be able to give you his PB scores which would be of interest!

• Yes. Some decent stats on here.

0_1590700164674_9882C829-9687-4367-85E0-17DD5E998BC9.jpeg

• Was confused as to why he's not already on the Index - any idea when it will be?

• So was I. I was typing his name in the search bar expecting it to come up. I imagine he will be added soon, especially after last nights performance.

• @216LAC said in Christoph Baumgartner:

6 goals, 4 assists in just 13 starts, been playing a lot more regularly before the enforced break so looks as though he's made his way to the starting 11.

Good numbers for a 20 year old.

One to watch for sure....

Someome somewhere will likely be able to give you his PB scores which would be of interest!

Shhhhhhh. Dont bring him to everyone's attention. He's been on my ipo list for 6months and have requested him 3 times ...😢

• @PMurph said in Christoph Baumgartner:

Was confused as to why he's not already on the Index - any idea when it will be?

Well FI were keen to IPO his Hoffenheim team-mate and clear future Ballon d'Or winner Sargis Adamyan instead so who knows!

Tbf it sounds like IPOs have had technical issues so I understand choosing a lesser heralded player. Less convinced about the £1.30+ starting price

• @Dan-w Haha! Have you seen him play much?