Bernado silva

• Managed to get 67 on the matching engine at 1.95 yesterday, just blown the balance at a price of 2.06.
    Looking at player comparisons he is ridiculously cheap, some of the players priced higher aren’t fit to tie his laces.
    Fancy city in the champions league also.
    I think for a long term hold for euros he has to be one the bargains out there left.

• @Tom77 still a massively under appreciated player I personally think he has what it takes to become a superstar of the game and what you say is very true, his price is far too low for a player of his ability. I think he suffers on FI from Man Citys squad rotation system

• @Black-wolf said in Bernado silva:

@Tom77 still a massively under appreciated player I personally think he has what it takes to become a superstar of the game and what you say is very true, his price is far too low for a player of his ability. I think he suffers on FI from Man Citys squad rotation system

I was looking at players prices across the board and he stood out a mile for his age and ability.

• Quality player with exceptional PB scores but he plays with the PB vacuum that is KDB which unfortunately surpresses his price.

• @MikeWagner said in Bernado silva:

Quality player with exceptional PB scores but he plays with the PB vacuum that is KDB which unfortunately surpresses his price.

Lots of other players have that in other teams though.
    Also kdb is injury prone, 29 this year.
    You have to find value somewhere, silva looks bargain basement to me, plenty of scores over 200 also.

• Agree! Take into account David Silva is leaving too and the Euros next year, we have a very undervalued player.
    Obviously there's the City Champions League fiasco to bear in mind.

• Seems like he's had a bit of the Sterling problem this season, form has dropped off massively. But I'm sure he'll bounce back, was so important for City the year before

• So he is the 61st most expensive mid on the index, now tell me he isn't a bargain.
    In real life he is in the top 10 in the world.
    Usually quality wins eventually on the index.

• what happens to his price if he moved to spain?

• @G27 said in Bernado silva:

what happens to his price if he moved to spain?

Probably double imo, what do you reckon? Even at 4 quid still seems average for his ability and age

• @Tom77

no sure, hes a hard one for me - i agree hes underpriced but i just cant see him being the main player in any team. i sold him based on the fact the euros were cancelled plus i only owned 100 - its always a fine line wether to sell or top up when you dont own huge numbers

• I have to say that 8p dividends in the last two seasons does not inspire. If you expect him to improve significantly on his output over the coming years I think you can make a case.

• @G27 said in Bernado silva:

@Tom77

no sure, hes a hard one for me - i agree hes underpriced but i just cant see him being the main player in any team. i sold him based on the fact the euros were cancelled plus i only owned 100 - its always a fine line wether to sell or top up when you dont own huge numbers

To be fair I bought him because he is priced as the 61st most expensive mid, i could go through 30 on that list easily who aren’t as good as silva.
    Maybe this is a trade hoping that other people will see what I am seeing and the safety net is that he is a very good player.

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Bernado silva:

I have to say that 8p dividends in the last two seasons does not inspire. If you expect him to improve significantly on his output over the coming years I think you can make a case.

I would imagine he would being only 25/26, players peak around 27-29 according to some stats

This is a hold i can see building up over the next year, 388 so far.

• Anyone know if he has ever been classified as a forward, he is consistently number 10 for Portugal?

• For the money I would say Rodri is a better hold. Hes 2 years younger, better pb output and less lightly to be rotated.

• @Tom77 He's too much of a MF to be one even on the borderline for me.

• Best of luck @Tom77. No, he’s never been a forward.

• I bought loads of Bernardo pre corona with an eye to the euros. Hes a PB beast for his country. 100% underpriced and under appreciated.

He'll have a rise at some point, just quite when is the guessing game. As others have said, David Silvas departure and a revitalised push next season from City will do it I reckon (Hope!)