Player Price History

• Is there a way of seeing or finding out a players previous price history beyond 1yr?

Currently when viewing PB or price history under a players profile you only have the option of 24 hr, 7 Days, 1 Month, 3 Month, 6 Months, 1 Year and it would be handy to know what it was maybe upto 18 Months or 2/3 years ago.

The reason I ask is that for some players they may have been at a higher price then their current peak price is showing under the 1yr data. This may have been down to a long term injury, not playing as much one season, a big dip in form. For example, I seem to remember a friend showing a screenshot of Jesus from a while back and his peak price was something over £5 but currently under his 1yr data his peak is what he's currently at (£3.46). I'm guessing others may also fall into this bracket; like Bernando Silva who was on fire a couple of seasons ago but has had a very quiet 12-18 months since in comparison.

Is this older data available?

• Yes, But you need to join Index Gain to get this information

Is it worth the small monthly fee to join Index gain.. ABSOLUTELY

• @Karl I've not got a big enough port or finances to throw enough at FI to warrant paying a monthly fee for something but thanks for the reply.

• @Erased-Citizen No worries buddy

What information do you need to know and I will check it for you

• @Karl said in Player Price History:

@Erased-Citizen No worries buddy

What information do you need to know and I will check it for you

The two players in particular I'm interested in are Jesus and Bernado Silva. I'd love to know what their highest every price was and when? As currently you could think you're buying Jesus at his highest every price but that's not the case.

Thanks

• Jesus was likely above £5 before the share split in March 2019 I think it was

• @Gregolocky said in Player Price History:

Jesus was likely above £5 before the share split in March 2019 I think it was

Ah right, okay. Not that I fully understand share splits and how they fully work but that would explain it.

Thanks

• @Erased-Citizen share split was when for example you held 100 G Jesus at £6 after the split you would have 300 G Jesus at £2. Fairly simple really, the divs also get divided but they got increased at the time

• @Erased-Citizen

Jesus is at his highest at the moment..His other high levels were 2.17 back in August 2019 and 3.25 in March 2020

Silva.. He was at his highest back in August 2019 at 2.67, he was at is lowest point from that high in March 2020 at 1.86

I hold both but wold recommend Silva at the moment due to his price point

Hope that helps and if you need anymore in the future just drop me a message

• @Gregolocky said in Player Price History:

@Erased-Citizen share split was when for example you held 100 G Jesus at £6 after the split you would have 300 G Jesus at £2. Fairly simple really, the divs also get divided but they got increased at the time

That explains it and as you said, pretty simply really. Thank you :)

• @Karl said in Player Price History:

@Erased-Citizen

Jesus is at his highest at the moment..His other high levels were 2.17 back in August 2019 and 3.25 in March 2020

Silva.. He was at his highest back in August 2019 at 2.67, he was at is lowest point from that high in March 2020 at 1.86

I hold both but wold recommend Silva at the moment due to his price point

Hope that helps and if you need anymore in the future just drop me a message

That's really appreciated and great information to have. Maybe if I get to a point where I'm investing more I'll consider an Index Gain monthly subscription.