Don Malen

• What is everyones' thoughts on this baller. I believe he can be a top class striker. Was playing extremely well till he got injured and can play for Nederlands too. For me he is underpriced. Could be a bargain at £2.49.

• I have him in my port as a long term hold as I think he'll be much higher than that when fully fit again. Frustrating to see his price down at the minute but I guess that's an opportunity to top up on him if you can.

• Yes I believe he could make it into most Premier League teams. Barcelona were interested in January too.

• I've been tempted a few times thing that holds me back is I'm not convinced he's that suited to PB and to probably make it into the next bracket of players he might need that, depends on what team might try sign him though. Wouldn't surprise me if he spends another season in Holland though

• Hes got his super agent mino raiola innit, so he'll be linked with everyone. I hold, but I've expected more movement and cap app by now if I'm honest. I know he was injured for lots of last season, but still. Needs a good move and some more high profile performances. The Euros would have seen him rise if he'd made it this year. Hold, but need to see some signs of life sharpish...

• @Leighton said in Don Malen:

Hes got his super agent mino raiola innit, so he'll be linked with everyone. I hold, but I've expected more movement and cap app by now if I'm honest. I know he was injured for lots of last season, but still. Needs a good move and some more high profile performances. The Euros would have seen him rise if he'd made it this year. Hold, but need to see some signs of life sharpish...

My prediction is he stays at PSV until at least January, he has another solid season and builds up a lot more hype, and goes into the Euros 2021 as Holland’s number 1 striker with a lot more hype than this year cause he’s been injured for so long. He could be the breakout star of the Euros. If he hasn’t moved already he’ll get a big move off of the back of the Euros.

He’s definitely a long term hold, but you’re right it would be nice to see some more CA by now. If gets some more solid links to a transfer he should start rising though. I’m sure Raiola will be sorting that out for him. If he gets solid links to Barcelona, Juve, or a PL team, then he should get closer to a player like Lautaro Martinez, who’s around the £3.70 mark. I don’t think he’ll reach that cause he’s not as proven a striker as Martinez, but he’ll get closer. And he has the added advantage of the Euros, being younger and the previous history with Arsenal that should help his media.

• Who’s the better player/prospect/FI player out of Malen and Boadu?

• Malen, Boadu, Stengs, Dilrosun, Gravenberch... I hold a lot of eggs in the “Holland to be great in a couple of years” basket!

• @chaps1988 said in Don Malen:

Who’s the better player/prospect/FI player out of Malen and Boadu?

Oh Malen defo. He is genuinely class, and has the agent everyone wants. Whether that real world potential and positioning transfers itself into FI gold is the question. I'm optimistic it will, but I'm not waiting around forever.

• @Coleyscrooge ihatteren also- I've no clue who to hold though, at least in the short term, any clue on who's most likely to get the transfer this year?

• @Notanyoldnewuser no clue I’m afraid, I’ve hedged my bets and own the lot 😂

• @Coleyscrooge Fair enough haha.