Italians

• give me a few italians guranteed to rise

• @chippy

Farina.

• @chippy said in Italians:

give me a few italians guranteed to rise

Barella. Don't hold, but could in the future as I have only one Serie A based player (Donnarumma).

• Still think Dybala has a bit to rise. He was hitting so pretty big PB scores even when he didn’t score and I’m sure he’s recently won a gold day or two. With the UCL to come shortly, if they beat Lyon then can see them being a real threat towards the latter stages of the competition.

• Atalanta are through to QF of Champions League.
    I've picked out a few.

• @chippy for me Dybala should be far closer to Depay in price. Also Chiesa. Might not happen this month but es gonna get a move to a much bigger club and probably become a really good PB forward. Hes had the obligatory Utd links already. Great age, starts for Italy. Also Rodrigo De Paul's price has been sleeping and I fully expect a quick 20% or more from Luca Pell

• Zaniolo👌

• Dejan Kulusevski for a longer term rise, you need to wait for next season for him to get back to Juventus. Assuming Juve are as broke as is suggested then they’ll dump a couple of their 7000 midfielders and Kulusevski will rise off the back of 1 good PB score.

Barella and Paqueta are two more I hold that I’m confident will rise. Barella just seems madly undervalued. Paqueta has dropped a lot, needs to find some form to get back into the first team, or a transfer away. Could be a great player, but may be higher risk than what it sounds like you want.

• Gosens
    Pulgar
    Theo Hernandez
    All with a good chance to compete for PB on gold days

• Lukaku, Eriksen and Castagne are my 3 main holds for Serie A. All still have champs/europa league games and all Euro players next year

• @chippy
    Mate anyone I buy doesn't rise, everyone else does 🤷‍♂️!
    So I don't hold but if I did I'll suggest Stefano Sensi
    @1-89 he was £3+ last October and slowly down after new year...
    Good luck

• @Daniel I agree but paqueta is a bit risky the guy has got qualities but AC Milan in recent years burnt a lot of players with potential as they became average and without a plan , also if I am not wrong paqueta was linked to Benfica recently and that would be bad as he would be out of the pb game that’s my opinion I am probably wrong tho

• @NewUser455434 I already bought gosens and pulgar and getting on Hernandez ASAP as them three are undervalued atm

• @R9inter said in Italians:

@Daniel I agree but paqueta is a bit risky the guy has got qualities but AC Milan in recent years burnt a lot of players with potential as they became average and without a plan , also if I am not wrong paqueta was linked to Benfica recently and that would be bad as he would be out of the pb game that’s my opinion I am probably wrong tho

I saw the Benfica links too. Very, very risky. But like the Ighalo punt, could come off if get lucky.

• @Hotspur yeah that’s true , I think he is good and a transfer away from Milan would be beneficial for him , obviously FI wise would be better in a pb league I think if he played in spain would suit him better ! Maybe a team like valencia or Villarreal where he can get game time and develop his full potential! If that was something that would be on the cards I would definitely invest/bet on him but not while playing at Milan

• Ronaldo Vieira of Sampdoria. When he rejoins Leeds United in the Premier League, propels them to the Champions League and gets in the England squad then you’ll wish that you’d bought him!

• @PaulM said in Italians:

Ronaldo Vieira of Sampdoria. When he rejoins Leeds United in the Premier League, propels them to the Champions League and gets in the England squad then you’ll wish that you’d bought him!

Now this is a big shout

• Am sat on a loss for Milk, but can see him getting a rise soon.

• Joaquin Correa
    Gaetano Castrovilli
    Nicole Barrella
    Rodrigo Bentancur
    Alessandro Bastoni

• @Moukoko said in Italians:

Am sat on a loss for Milk, but can see him getting a rise soon.

I think were gonna see big price rises across the board mate post COVID. Milk will be one of em. Eggs as well, bread, butter, you name it