Are you holding or cutting your losses

• What’s everyone planning on doing with the shite that you can’t sell?
    I’ve got around 1500 quid tied up in 4 players.
    Will cost me over 300 quid to get rid.

Anyone planning on keeping and selling when season starts again or selling up and heading into rashford, Bruno etc

• Whoever they are*, there will be a point in the next 12 months where you will make a nice profit imho.

• Unless you've bought total and utter tripe.

• @Sonnyjim said in Are you holding or cutting your losses:

What’s everyone planning on doing with the shite that you can’t sell?
    I’ve got around 1500 quid tied up in 4 players.
    Will cost me over 300 quid to get rid.

Anyone planning on keeping and selling when season starts again or selling up and heading into rashford, Bruno etc

I’m tempted to instant sell and take a big hit as I certainly can’t market sell anymore but it’s such a huge loss if you IS and my port is already dropping as it is without adding IS losses to it. All I can do is ride it out really.

• @CBN they are German holds and all plummeting. The closer we get the less people will bid and I’m thinking take the hit now and jump onboard one of the big boys.. and possibly break even on that cash amount by the time the season starts again...

• If you have players you dont think you will be able to sell as a result of recent events, i would at least wait until after tommorows Q&A -
    It may - or may not provide some confidence in players at the bottom end of the market.
    I suspect most of the questions he faces will be centred around this topic.

It cant make the situation any worse so i would at least hang on for 24hours.

• @Erased-Citizen I’m just thinking if I would have IS let week I would have got a lot more and jumped on rashford/TAA and made some money back straight away.

The longer it goes the more the players will drop and the more rises you miss as the prem gets closer..

• @Advinculas-Index yeah that’s a good shout to be fair.

I wouldn be going for the game day sales anyway but yeah hopefully some good news for the lower end.

• I took a hit on Sterling when the matching engine launched. Id bougt 100 of him at £6.80 and i took a £130 hit to sell him at £5.50. I knew he would recover eventually but a felt i could make the money back quicker elsewhere which i already have

• @Black-wolf this is what I’m thinking mate.

• @Advinculas-Index said in Are you holding or cutting your losses:

If you have players you dont think you will be able to sell as a result of recent events, i would at least wait until after tommorows Q&A -
    It may - or may not provide some confidence in players at the bottom end of the market.
    I suspect most of the questions he faces will be centred around this topic.

It cant make the situation any worse so i would at least hang on for 24hours.

I may be wrong but I doubt he’ll be presented with or answer any of the key questions or concerns people have. I’m thinking it will just be him bigging up the ME and how you can get great cheap buys but won’t touch on the fact that those cheap buys are useless if you can’t release that profit by selling.

• Who are those 4 players?

• @Sonnyjim said in Are you holding or cutting your losses:

@CBN they are German holds and all plummeting. The closer we get the less people will bid and I’m thinking take the hit now and jump onboard one of the big boys.. and possibly break even on that cash amount by the time the season starts again...

Worth taking into consideration German players have dropped and probably bottomed out now.
    They will be the first league to finish . But remember they will be the first league back for new season which will bring buying back into them . Be patient .

• @Erased-Citizen
    I think the last time he did it on twitter, he was answering questions submitted from the great unwashed.

Thats not to say he wont simply choose the ones that suit but i would imagine that if 95% of the questions are all about the same topic and he simply ignores them, there will be an uprising........ or at least, few strongly worded complaints voiced on various platforms

• @Spot-the-value. It’s killing me watching all these players jump up big time and just watching my players go down everyday and the IS price dropping even more.

Rather cut and run.

This weekend.

• @Spot-the-value. said in Are you holding or cutting your losses:

@Sonnyjim said in Are you holding or cutting your losses:

@CBN they are German holds and all plummeting. The closer we get the less people will bid and I’m thinking take the hit now and jump onboard one of the big boys.. and possibly break even on that cash amount by the time the season starts again...

Worth taking into consideration German players have dropped and probably bottomed out now.
    They will be the first league to finish . But remember they will be the first league back for new season which will bring buying back into them . Be patient .

Have the dates for the new season been confirmed.?
    I would imagine that they are looking the re-start across Europe at more or less the same time. possibly Mid sept (but i havent seenanything to confirm this)
    I think they are looking to finish up the CL/Uefa Games in August consisting of 2/3 games per week
    so i suspect there wont be any leagues being played then.

• @Sonnyjim

If you chase trends mid trend, you will continually lose money on this platform.

Feel free to direct message me the players you are looking to exit and I will offer you a fair price should they fit my current strategy.

A balanced portfolio, covering all the PB leagues is the safest and most reliable way of winning dividends.

• Who are all these German players who are plummeting, seriously? My port is 50% Bundesliga and it's absolutely fine.

• @johnboywalker said in Are you holding or cutting your losses:

@Sonnyjim

If you chase trends mid trend, you will continually lose money on this platform.

Feel free to direct message me the players you are looking to exit and I will offer you a fair price should they fit my current strategy.

A balanced portfolio, covering all the PB leagues is the safest and most reliable way of winning dividends.

Make sure he offers you money and none of those dodgy Marrows and Radishes he's been trying to offload onto unsuspecting villagers from his allotment.

I exchaged 16 Nkunkus for a dozen of his Carrots last week and ive been suffering from the trots for the last 2 days.

@Sonnyjim

That’s what I have but my portfolio is tanking. Apart from a small handful I’m looking to sell or sell when they reach the target I’ve set, all the rest are long term holds.

@Sonnyjim

Completely agree with this. Those looking to dump their cheap players and plough money into premium players are doing it at the worst possible time. They will be selling on a dip and buying on a spike.

Plus Media Madness has just ended, football (both PB and IPD) is returning, any Summer break will be unusually short and then more football come August / September. Plus FI will not allow the bottom end of the market to be stagnant for long. They want people buying and selling to make commission, so just watch people sell up their cheap players, move it into premium players and then FI will do something like double IPDs, which will cause money to move back the other way!