Cole Q&A

• Does anyone know how this Q&A is going to work tonight. Is it a live broadcast on a certain platform, a recorded you tube video that will be placed on Twitter or will it be twitter messages posted that show question and answer?

The reason I ask is because I don’t have a twitter account but can view twitter accounts and was wondering how it’s going to be presented!

• @Erased-Citizen just thinking the exact same thing. Don’t usually get involved in the usual blowing smoke up their own ass but this one is key. Well it should be.

• @Erased-Citizen said in Cole Q&A:

Does anyone know how this Q&A is going to work tonight. Is it a live broadcast on a certain platform, a recorded you tube video that will be placed on Twitter or will it be twitter messages posted that show question and answer?

The reason I ask is because I don’t have a twitter account but can view twitter accounts and was wondering how it’s going to be presented!

The last time it was people submitting questions to him live

https://twitter.com/FootballIndex/status/1267772954265423872/photo/1
    0_1591097052219_upload-5b81e5fa-5eca-40e8-b93e-05d90c6327e7

• @Advinculas-Index can you answer fully the type of useful questions that need to be asked on twitter?
    It would be a good way for more people using the forum to undertake this exercise on a platform they own.

• @LittleFish

I think ideally they should have done it on you tube via a live link answering a stream of questions from viewers (in a similar format to what FIG has done in the past.) - They could then have had a panel including Bohan etc on as well in this format.

We havent had trader meetings in a while so perhaps this sort of format should also be considered as a quarterly event any way

• @Advinculas-Index said in Cole Q&A:

@LittleFish

I think ideally they should have done it on you tube via a live link answering a stream of questions from viewers (in a similar format to what FIG has done in the past.) - They could then have had a panel including Bohan etc on as well in this format.

We havent had trader meetings in a while so perhaps this sort of format should also be considered as a quarterly event any way

Yeah like that idea.

• @LittleFish said in Cole Q&A:

@Advinculas-Index can you answer fully the type of useful questions that need to be asked on twitter?
    It would be a good way for more people using the forum to undertake this exercise on a platform they own.

It's generally worked out OK in the past but yeah a you tube stream probably better.

The whole dividend reclaim is a bit of a disaster for them timing wise though. Probably be stacks of questions about that.