Divs being taken back

• Have never seen this before from FI. Numerous mistakes in the past have just been acknowledged but left for traders not to have to pay back.0_1591101343896_divs return.jpeg

Will they really be able to do this fairly and not just take back from those who haven't spent it or withdrawn it already? Are they really going to chase those traders up?

I can see why they want to. But if they are going to, its a bit worrying as have never done so (needed to?) in the past, but also worrying if they get it correct and fair.

**Would be good to have some case examples here to track their actions:

Who got paid the divs and has now spent them on players?
    Who got paid divs and withdrew cash?
    Who got paid divs and kept it in cash balance? @Westy**

• Have they decided to take dividends back this time? I haven’t noticed as my balance is up and down constantly as i go in and out of bids

• Just posted this in the other thread about last night’s dividends

• What if there is no cash balance? Already spent the dividends. Can't void the purchases can they?

• Prob just sit you at -)10 until finds are available

• @Metropolis that's my concern, fair enough take them back from my cash balance as i didnt deserve them- it was an error payment... but if id already spent them or withdrawn them (not knowing it was an error- not our job to check everytime) then id have a problem.

They cant get refunds off some of us and not all of us that benefited though.

• would be good to have some case examples here to track their actions:

• Who got paid the divs and has now spent them on players?

• Who got paid divs and withdrew cash?

• Who got paid divs and kept it in cash balance? @Westy

• @Lloyddavies think you're correct if not still in cash balance, similar to how bet365 or Sky Bet would do it. Going to be some unhappy people 😆🙈. I suppose it's their error but they have every right to I expect, will.no doubt be something in their T&C's. They dont help themselves, just gives people more ammunition.

• Question number one for tonight’s twitter Q&A

• @Westy perfectly acceptable really all other bookies would do the same if the paid out wrongly on a goal scorer.

Just a sign they are moving to a more professional level and leaving behind the start up mentality which they had to do to be taken seriously. Hopefully it also means they will admit mistakes that also go in their favour moving forward (Jack Grealish for example)

• @nicky540 Ye sure I have 15k invested and I want to know about ME, territorial expansion, matrix and media review, but I am asking why I cannot keep 15£ that I got by mistake ... mental 🤣

• @Westy generally think if its not in your cash balance, it will just shows as a minus against your cash balance. No other way to do it.

• @Black-wolf said in Divs being taken back:

@Westy perfectly acceptable really all other bookies would do the same if the paid out wrongly on a goal scorer.

Just a sign they are moving to a more professional level and leaving behind the start up mentality which they had to do to be taken seriously. Hopefully it also means they will admit mistakes that also go in their favour moving forward (Jack Grealish for example)

Yeh looking at the figures i think its quite a costly error, so no choice especially in these times.

• I hold Havetz, Pogba, Bruno and Ighalo. So it’s going to cost me a few quid. But I’m happy with it, it’s an error, they will have it in ts and cs.

Mines still in my balance, it’s not disappeared yet.

We should have all knew 5 places finished yesterday, and if you didn’t (or are pretending you didn’t) you should have.

• @Ericali will be even more upset that his Ighalo dividends he thought were £100 turned out to be £20 are now worth £0 😩

• @nicky540 said in Divs being taken back:

Question number one for tonight’s twitter Q&A

Its quite a clever tactic really just hours before a Q&A

Detract from the more major issues that everyone has been talking about by throwing in this curve ball which on the face of it is a relativly minor issue that they can explain away under their T&Cs

• I hope this doesn't dominate the Q&A tonight.

Just take it back and be done with it.

More serious matters to discuss.

• My Pogba divs have just been removed from my cash balance as of 13:31 and shows as a negative amount in my transaction history under the heading UNKNOWN.

I’m not overly annoyed to be honest but mistakes like this are very amateurish.

• @Westy I was paid divs for sancho and Bruno accumulating to £3.12. I have since spent it via a bid, topping up a player. I currently have a cash balance of £2.61.
    Be interesting to see what they do. It was not my money to start with but I did think they would just take it on the chin.

• My Bruno and Pogba divs have been taken back leaving me with 25p in my cash balance