Trent

• Will his price plummet now?

• Who knows but there’s a survey to fill in πŸ˜‚

• @chippy why would it? If they change the PB matrix it won’t just affect TAA, it’ll affect all players

• @chippy said in Trent:

Will his price plummet now?

No

• just his price dropped 17p the last hour or so

• People assume that unsuccessful crosses won’t get rewarded, which is currently what helps him a lot (atleast thats what I’m led to understand)

• If any of you were pissed that you missed the rise with TAA here's the chance to get in cheaper via ME and if you were only bothered about a quick rise you probably would have sold him on before any matrix tweaks anyway.
    Nothing has changed with TAA since 2 hrs ago.
    I can't imagine the matrix would be changed much if atall and if it is it will impact all players not just one even though some would have you believe otherwise.
    Adam Cole is'nt going to implement changes that turn the Index on its head as this would be catastrophic for them.
    Keep Calm and carry on!πŸ˜‰

• @chippy said in Trent:

Most definitely.

He's the biggest victim of any potential matrix review, just as he's been the biggest benefactor.

• I posted this on the other Trent thread before this announcement, and will do so again here. I think people are exaggerating how big an impact on his ability to win PB. Sure removing unsuccessful crosses will impact him, as it will other full backs. But he is the top defender for assists in Europe, and is impressively 5th on the list for all positions. It is likely even with changes that he will win PB defender on numerous occasions. He is even often on freekick duty.

And his biggest threat for PB, Hakimi and Kimmich, have been reclassified. Maybe he won't star man as often. But one thing I am sure of if they remove unsuccessful crosses, there is a chance they will reduce midfielders who rack up points with harmless passes in their own half. I strongly suspect he will be the defender (maybe alongside Davies) most likely to win PB, and therefore will be priced accordingly.

• @Ericali You don't know this. One thing they may do is reduce completed passes. I think there is a high chance of this as midfielders win a disproportionate amounts of star man.Potentially the midfield plodders like Kroos or Parejo could easily be the biggest victim as that is the main string to their bow. Whilst TAA at least as assists and occasional goal which will mean he will remain near the top of defenders even if he is scoring a lower amount.

• @Ericali said in Trent:

@chippy said in Trent:

Most definitely.

He's the biggest victim of any potential matrix review, just as he's been the biggest benefactor.

No one knows what changes could happen if any so how can you know that it will negatively effect him? There could just as easily be changes that benefit TAA or defenders in general. TAA should be the top defender on the index based on reality not like hes some piece of shit player that has ended up there by accident. The facts as they stand now are that his biggest threats to top DF in Hakimi and Kimmich are now in MF.
    The rest is speculation and for anyone who hasn't already worked it out, dont be surprised if ericali picks up 1000 TAA cheap off the back of his scaremongering agenda!πŸ˜‚

• @Splurger_Dan said in Trent:

@Ericali said in Trent:

@chippy said in Trent:

Most definitely.

No one knows what changes could happen if any so how can you know that it will negatively effect him? There could just as easily be changes that benefit TAA or defenders in general. TAA should be the top defender on the index based on reality not like hes some piece of shit player that has ended up there by accident. The facts as they stand now are that his biggest threats to top DF in Hakimi and Kimmich are now in MF.
    The rest is speculation and for anyone who hasn't already worked it out, dont be surprised if ericali picks up 1000 TAA cheap off the back of his scaremongering agenda!πŸ˜‚

Most definitely not - I'm not mad! πŸ˜‚

I said I'd buy if the matrix would be confirmed to remain the same - that's definitely under threat after today's Q & A.

The matrix is built for TAA, he went from about Β£3 to Β£9 on the back of the last changes.

He won the PB lottery - lightning is very unlikely to strike twice for him to be the main benefactor again.

Football index for one would lose a fortune. They like to shake the tree now & again - or potentially see it "Timber" 🌲

• @Dr-Jan-Itor said in Trent:

@Ericali You don't know this. One thing they may do is reduce completed passes. I think there is a high chance of this as midfielders win a disproportionate amounts of star man.Potentially the midfield plodders like Kroos or Parejo could easily be the biggest victim as that is the main string to their bow. Whilst TAA at least as assists and occasional goal which will mean he will remain near the top of defenders even if he is scoring a lower amount.

Crosses

0_1591134875519_drac.jpg

• I've just had a look expecting a mega spread, suprised to see it's only 2%. Defo think that's gonna get a nibble. Not cos Trents suddenly a bad hold, far from it, hes still one of the best FI prospects out there, but because the market generally over reacts to this kind of thing. I'll be monitoring that spread and if it widens significantly, as I expect it to, I'll be looking to re-board

• 0_1591167203280_Screenshot_20200603-074857_Twitter.jpg

• @Splurger_Dan can anyone say "damage limitation" πŸ€”

Don't worry......

Let's see if he benefits from a matrix change πŸ‘

• @Ericali said in Trent:

@Splurger_Dan can anyone say "damage limitation" πŸ€”

Don't worry......

Come on Eric, stop obsessing over a player you don't own.

If he played for United you'd be buying him in spades πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your anti-Liverpool stance has cost you thousands of pounds on Trent I know, but just let it go pal πŸ˜‰

• @ScouseSte said in Trent:

@Ericali said in Trent:

@Splurger_Dan can anyone say "damage limitation" πŸ€”

Don't worry......

Come on Eric, stop obsessing over a player you don't own.

If he played for United you'd be buying him in spades πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your anti-Liverpool stance has cost you thousands of pounds on Trent I know, but just let it go pal πŸ˜‰

If he played for Liverpool I'd be buying him in spades - I said as much on your thread πŸ‘

I was just cautious in case they devalued crosses / attempted crosses on a matrix change & I indentified him as the player with the most to lose from any changes.

On yesterday news, I'll sit on my hands & resist the urge to purchase for a while longer.

• @Ericali

Mate you played a blinder with the Ighalo trade but you really did get the Trent one wrong...

0_1591168362393_Screenshot_2020-06-03-08-10-45-1.png

Please just let it go that you missed out on massive gains, and by scaremongering probably caused a few other traders to also miss out.

You don't own him, you're not likely too either so you don't have to pop up on every thread about him like a ghost "Ooooo beware of the matrix change, Trent is doooooomed!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @ScouseSte as you can see that looks to be a post from January 2020 with my "start the year as you mean to go on" & I was getting rightfully twitchy about the season ending in May & there being a matrix review.

It didn't quite work out like that...... 😐

Since then we had the Convid-19 pandemic & media madness promotions everywhere.

This has dragged people like Sancho up from Β£8-Β£9 to Β£14+ due to his media potential.

This then dragged the rest of the top end of the market up (who looked cheap in comparison) & it's helped drag TAA from Β£6.80 to Β£9+

But my point proved to be very valid - as we wake this morning pondering potential matrix changes.