Griezmann??

• What is everyone’s thoughts on Griezmann? He is still in the Europa league likely to have a good WC and is potentially being transferred to a top 5 club. Can anyone see him getting towards the £9 mark?

• World Cup will turn into Greizzy fever if he does his usual golden Boot push... Not sure will reach 9 but could go close

• I actually think he's slightly overrated, over-hyped, and his price is over inflated but you have to play the game and I have a few holds in him at an ave of 3.92 so very happy so far and looking forward to him being hyped some more!!!

I reckon he's definitely a summer target and he's a big name so his price will shoot up and if he does score a goal or two in the WC that won't harm his value either!!!! A must buy, even now at 6.08 i'm sure you'll make a profit

• I brought Griezmann at £3.60ish and sold as soon as he hit £6. I think he's struggled this season and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get overshadowed by team mates at the WC this year. Mbappe is one man who I think will excel in the World Cup. He needs a good World Cup and and with his mediocre form I'm not convinced.

• Looks good to me. EL favourites , good chance of starring at WC and the usual transfer gossip. I'd just get rid before start of next season if/when he eventually moves to BCN

• I think his price will rise a bit but at £6+ it’s too much for me to buy a decent amount of shares in. I’d be surprised if he hit £9, but I’d expect him to leave in the summer and I see France making a push in the WC so still money to be made. However I predict a sell off afterwards with his price dropping

• It's just the market going up and down, i wouldn't bother that much actually. He will sure be one of the transfer sagas main man and will do well in France. i really see him increasing a lot, not hitting 9 but maybe close.

• @NewUser130567 said in Griezmann??:

What is everyone’s thoughts on Griezmann? He is still in the Europa league likely to have a good WC and is potentially being transferred to a top 5 club. Can anyone see him getting towards the £9 mark?

IMO he will drop in price when he joins Barca, only thing keeping his price up is WC and Europe, no transfer rumour to England as its pretty much nailed on him going to Barca, i see him falling to £5 ish after WC

• @SMacFI
    Yes agree with this but end of the WC is quite a way away so still space for growth before then I would say

• This is true, but ask yourself this, at what stage between now and the end of the WC are people going to stop investing in him, which leaves the sell que worthless, and the more people that start joining the sail que with him will knock 1p of a share for every 100, so leave it to late your only option is Instant sell on a price thats already dropped 10-20p before you think shit i best get rid.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.